Reviews for You Shouldn't Go Swimming With Your Clothes On
TheThirdSibling chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow, I just went looking for random fan fictions, found this and fell in love with it! I love the angst and the protectiveness from Dean, and just everything. Most of all, I could see it all happen back in season 2! Really good write!
ChicFlick97 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Sweet work, ma man. I could actually see this happening in the Supernatural series. I'm going to voice my opinion on Supernatural why I'm here. So, you rabid lovers, get your salpping hands ready.

I liked the beginnig Supernatural series. When they were ghost hunting with rocksalt guns, and fightin' evil... those were the good days.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I just love Hurt!Sam, Protective!Dean. Great job, The scene with the rescue breathing was so in character. Thanks.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Good one-shot! Loved the limp!sam in it

They should definitely have given us a scene like this!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is a very suspenseful, kick ass story! Great work
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Great job! loved the detail of Sam in the pool
calcium77 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Awesome. I was looking forward to tomorrow's episode...but I have to pick up my boyfriend at the airport right at that time...and I can't record it :-( I thought of making him take a cab :-)

I like your take on the super quick preview scenes.
Phx chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I enjoyed this and I was wondering too, when I saw the preview on TV, why Sam was in the water and whether or not it was voluntary.

I would love to see this play out - to see Dean give Sam CPR would make up for the lack of a true hug, lol!

Very good story!
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Oh, the love! Us limp!Sam lovers are hoping for a scene JUST LIKE THIS tomorrow, and reading it tonight was awesome! Loved your version of how Sam falls into the pool. And Dean's big-brother save-the-day rescue? SO COOL!

"I can't believe you're going to make me do this, Sammy." Heh, even when Sam's not breathing Dean still manages to be snarky. Awesome touch.

Loved this little one-shot. It had everything, even a nice, foreboding ending. Excellent work!