Reviews for No Happy Endings
Madin456 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You're very good at writing angst, you know?

It must have been hard for Matsumoto to choose whether to go to Gin or walk away and follow her captain. I didn't really think that all the italics were necessary, but I enjoyed the story nonetheless. :)
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
so sad...poor Gin. i can't believe you kill him off...but i guess it had to happen sooner or later. still, i hope against hope that these two will come out alright in the end even though a part of me know that Gin will probably never be pardon for what he did. Hitsugaya? i never believed he stand a chance against Gin, though, it may be different later on. still, i wanted Gin to die by Matsumoto hands instead. wonderful job! i love it!
gelf chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
a little late, than never...

now that I've actually seen some episodes of Bleach I know what this is about.

good short episode...and good descriptives
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I really liked this. It was short, but believable, especially in it's intensity. I haven't finished watching Bleach so I have no idea what happens, but this was poignant and incredibly effective.
DreamerDust chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Aww... this was a nice introspective about Matsumoto's loyalty to Hitsugaya vs. her feelings for Gin. I like your language and style, however I think you overuse italics a little too much. It might seem silly, but it sometimes helps to read it out loud (or in your head ;]) with the emphasized italics and see if it sounds natural. Otherwise, really nice work!