Reviews for Brothers
Girlie G chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
awe. cute fic!
kaylennz chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Another wonderful portrayal of these two. Well done.

kaylen
Lady Discord chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Patoclus being one of my favorite characters from the movie, I just had to check this fic out and I am very glad I did because it is simply incredible. It's ok that it's fluff as you said (I find that word quite cute and amusing), there’s nothing wrong with fluff, plus it was very good written with great in-depth in the character's feelings.

I just love it that you did not make Patroclus Achille's lover, just the cousin he cares for like a brother, as it was in the movie and as I prefer it to the whole historical slash thing. Odysseus’ appearance was also a joy for him, him being another of my favorite characters from the movie.

Also beautifully written was Hector's interaction with Paris. Hector has indeed a remarkable personality and you portrayed it perfectly.

You have amazing talent and it would be a shame if you did not write another story involving your favorite characters from Troy, Patroclus and Hector.

If you can, could you please give me your opinion on my own Troy fic called “Sacrifice”? Among other things it involves an alliance and friendship between Hector and Patroclus and I thought you might like it.
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Greatness! Kinda fluffy, but oh so sweet! I love non-slash stories about Achilles and Patroclus, and you did such a good job of portraying their relationship! It's how I've always imagined them, too - like brothers. This one definitely makes the favorites list! If you've got any more ideas like this one, please bring 'em out, I'd love to read them! Excellent job!

Halo
Constant Distraction chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Very powerful, sweet, and moving. Although it was much shorter, I really liked the scene with Hector and Paris, because Hector has many reasons to hate his brother! The begnning, with Patroclus being ill, was creative. All in all, this is a very well-written and entertaining piece! Thanks for posting it.