Reviews for Capybara
Fox chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Reading this, I can't help but think about all of the smaller stories that could branch off of a larger story. Most authors ignore those possibilities, and I love that you explore them (or use the smaller stories within a larger fic later on.) I love how I can see how Tatsuha has matured as a person between this and TPFLY. And I'm glad I found this because I was dying to know the backstory behind that pic on Ryuichi's mp3 player :3 Well done!
udonluvr4 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was cute. I like how you write these oneshots as part of your larger story.
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow, nice and thoughtful. :) Hey you should write one where Tats hangs out with Ryu and Shu. Hehehe, can you imagine the crazines that might ensue? Wonder what Erie would say or do? *lol*
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
cute. I love it
Chawia chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Oh, I really like this story! Very original, and nicely written.
bgtea chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I've always had a soft spot for a good fic where it focuses on Tatsuha and his troubles. I like to see how he copes with living his life when he is surrounded by so much drama, without being a part of them. You definitely managed to do a good job on this fic by bringing depth to this character. It's incredibly hard to find a well written fic with Tatsuha as a main character, and from this fic as well as 'End of Innocence', I really like your characterization of him. Thanks for the good read!
Mi Querida chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I'm not much of a Ryuichi Tatsuha fan, in fact I prefer both of them with Shuichi, but I still thought this was an adorable fic, and it goes straight to my favorites for that reason I remember thinking, when I heard the name of Murakami's new Megamix (Capybara), that it was going to be Ryu Tatsuha for the same zoo scene, but it ended up being Hiro x Suguru XD Who knew? Anyways, that's why I clicked on your story, 'cause I assumed it would be Hiro x Suguru. That's what I get for not reading summaries XP It was still an excellent fic, though, and I'm glad I didn't read the summary 'cause then I wouldn't have read it. xP I hope to read more by you soon!
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
yes! it was very cute, I loved the phone conversation between tats and tohma, as well as noriko at the end XD It felt good

more ryu tats soon? o.o
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This was a nicely done piece that did a good job of filling out that particular scene in the manga. I hope you keep writing more Gravi!