Reviews for Determination
Unmei-Kibou chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
very cool. I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses KH in their school subjects. What was your grade? *if you don't mind me asking)
Razori chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
well, when I read this, I started crying, poor Demyx... I can't think of much else to say, I love the story, and it made me cry... *huggles Demyx*
Metal-Harpey chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was really nice! keep it up!
Kyo of the COCA chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
EEP! I'm so happy! I have finally found another Demyx fangirl! I agree with those other two reviwers: Demyx probably had half a heart or something. It's so cool you can write a school paper about a video game character and not fail. I try to include it as much as I can, but not like this... It's awesome! Though I do wish this paper wasn't about a FICTIONAL character... hinthint.
tricia chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
ep! I love this. I was also kinda hung up on that comment he made. Also the reaction he gave when donald said he was just trying to trick them. I also agree with that one person's comment. He sort of evaporated into water and no one else died in there element. maybe he did have a heart.
BloodSkye chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I am really agreeing with what you say. Did you notice that Demyx faded into water and smoke? and no other Nobody faded into something else other than smoke. Not even Xemnas. Don't you think that indicates something different than just being a normal Nobody?
Akira Tosiyama chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
YES! Someone else who writes fanfictions as English assignments! I hate English, but I love to confuse the teachers. CURSE YOU, MR. JACKSON!

Sorry. Leftover angst from eighth grade.

Anyway, glad your teacher liked it, and I know I loved it. Keep up the good work! And keep getting good grades!