Reviews for Pass the Dream Along
lunawarrior1234 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Omg that was sooo sad :( I really feel sorry for Koba and Naruto!

Its a beautiful story, though :)
asdf chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love it. It's sad though. Thanks for writing this.
titania eli chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Kiba as a Hokage is really a terrifying idea. But I love your idea. I love fics that portrayed Kiba and Naruto as best friends - brothers even. That portrayed Kiba in a good light. I wish someone could create a fic out of it.
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh, so sad...poor Naruto! But that was pretty cool of Kiba. I liked the whole "two years" thing.
Evy L. Green chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was really quite wonderful. Well written, a beautiful concept, and a wonderful portrayal of emotions. Bravo! I seriously enjoyed reading this, and you kept Kiba in character so well.
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aw... Kiba's so sweet! _ Nice fic! Hope you'll make another one!
PactumServa chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Good to see a fic where Kiba and Naruto aren't enemies. Well done!
the-beginning-of-the-end chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
that was awesome! write more!

xx charlie
Celestial Fox chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Oh my...that was...adorable. I can't imagine Kiba doing something like this. But maybe something had led up to Naruto and Kiba being the best of friends. Brothers, even. It really is amazing what you did to Kiba's character. Although he probably would mourn for Naruto and somehow make a tribute for him or begin a ritual, I never thought of something like this. Really, its astounding.

I hope you continue on with writing more Kiba/Naruto drabbles and other such things. Because that would be awesome.
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wow. Really nice. I like the idea, definitely original since most stories usually have Naruto as the next Hokage. Thumbs up! :3