Reviews for Goblin Conspiracy
Great story! And I like your epilogue much better than canon - it's more plausible too.
N Flamel chapter 8 . 7/29
Absolutely wonderful chapter! The "Best Laid Plans" title certainly sets up all the reversals you covered in this chapter. From Harry saving the Grangers, Shack being caught breaking half the Ministry laws, the Weasleys dominating the DEs, and Neville showing his true value to Dumbledore and Tom Riddle being thwarted in every possible way, everything went well for Harry and his friends, and Ima Gossip's article nailed DD to the wall. Fun stuff.
N Flamel chapter 1 . 7/29
I've read your story a number of times and still feel this chapter provides a fantastic introduction to the new world Harry is entering thanks to Sirius and the Gringotts Goblins. It seems like Sirius became well aware of the limitations imposed by Dumbledore, as well as DD's utter lack of explaining Harry's position in the wizarding world. Really funny interaction between solicitor Locke and the Dursleys, especially the implied threats, and the setting up of Draco to pay a galleon for every knut he receives via his inheritance from Sirius. Great start!
PGHammer chapter 8 . 7/28
Poor Riddle - Bad meets worse; he fails to get ANY of Team Harry, loses two at the Burrow, loses his most effective at Longbottom Manor (to Neville of all people) and the upcoming report from Draco and Narcissa may well lead to a pair of Killing Curses for those two.
PGHammer chapter 7 . 7/28
That cauldron looks awfully full, Dumbles - you sure you want to swim in that? (The ward analysis of #4 Privet Drive came back - el zippo on blood wards; worse, it's a GOBLIN-sourced ward analysis! Are you calling the goblins fibbers, Dumbles?)
PGHammer chapter 4 . 7/28
Harry is adding to his advisory council - in and and outside of the goblins; he is sending the ward research to Hermione - who will likely be preparing a boiling cauldron for Dumbledore shortly. Harry is also starting his training and education - how much trouble in Hermione (not to mention Riddle) in?
PGHammer chapter 2 . 7/28
The way the goblin explained things makes a ton of sense. (Please - They have non-goblin employees - Bill Weasley, for obvious example.) They certainly would take great pains to reduce the risk to ANY employee, goblin or non-goblin - NOT doing so is bad for business. Also, using the magic they get out of those cleansing rituals makes a ton of sense (waste not, want not - it applies to magic, just as it applies to anything else) But then, purebloods - light OR dark - tend to underestimate non-purebloods - their underestimation of goblins fits right in. It is, in fact, why I have a warm spot for fanfiction where the goblins get involved.
Latarra chapter 11 . 7/20
Fantastic! A great read.
Ashelia2004 chapter 11 . 7/17
I marathoned this fic, and it was absolutely delightful! Thanks for writing this :)
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 10 . 6/28
Love it Harry giving Dumbledore a Taste of his own medicine based on how that old goat Treated Harry.

And based on what the Healers said The old coot was harming himself with what he was doing. Plus I can guess who some of the marked Students might be because of their fathers And one being Draco. The others Might be Crab and Goyal. Plus another I am thinking if his Nott.
Chicky123 chapter 11 . 6/23
This was a good read, thank you!
Harriverse chapter 11 . 6/6
Besides writing very readable stories, I like your solution to Dumbledore. Crazy as a loon.
rebekahalana chapter 4 . 6/2
have to ask ... is Jay R Hart a spoof on Prongslet ? JR Hart a junior male deer ? ... back to reading now ... not really expecting an answer just fyi , based on when the story was posted you might not remember.
Readerjkr chapter 11 . 5/21
Nice story.
Warthogs anag chapter 11 . 5/6
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I particularly liked the idea of Snape's assistance in the defeat of Voldemort. Thank you.