Reviews for Goblin Conspiracy
BillBrink chapter 11 . 1/31
Thank you for a well written story. Your plot was believable and characters were nicely developed. I even liked your epilogue. I look forward to reading the rest of your work. I hope you continue to write.
suziq968 chapter 11 . 1/29
Great story! Good mix of different ideas from canon and what if questions. Well written with few typos.
Sternenstaub28 chapter 8 . 1/19
You named the reporter I'm a gossip and I'm still chuckling about that.
N Flamel chapter 2 . 1/17
You're doing a very good job presenting the Goblins and their interactions with Harry. They seem to be the antithesis of the Ministry and Dumbledore specifically. It appears that Harry will learn more in one summer than he's learned at Hogwarts and before under DD's 'tutelage.' The Goblins' prophecy was worded very well and was easier to interpret than canon's vague prophecy. You've also done a good job on introducing us to the primary Goblins Harry is working with. All appear to be solid individuals, but Kikki really stands out. I think she could even intimidate Voldy. - N Flamel
JustHarrySirius chapter 11 . 1/12
This was PERFECT. Thank you for sharing your imagination!
Corwyn chapter 11 . 1/10
Loved the story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
jchangpa chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
thanks for the story. merry Christmas and happy new year
JJFan chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Other than some minor spelling errors, I am enjoying this story very much.
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
My opinion on Sev changes, depending on whichever fic I'm reading. In this one, I'm disappointed he was so lauded, when-spy or not-he was an absolute bastard to Harry with little to no provocation.

Also, it felt strange in the previous chap that Ted Tonks would reveal himself to all and sundry after the duel, when he wouldn't even reveal his actual identity to Amelia in private.
TheCauldron chapter 11 . 11/18/2016
This was a neat little story. I enjoyed it a lot, thank you!
j penny y chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
so far loving the goblins safelock is my favourite but i was expecting a love story between the goblins and harry i was duped out of erotic fan fiction this book better end with a love scene or you will be hearing from me and the goblin council who i represnt at the moment peace out keep up the mediocre work follow me on instagram at _y
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
Nice story. Absolutely excellent.
hawksma chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
Excellent, thank you for your efforts in providing us wonderful books to read.
GBTtown chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
Very enjoyable. Glad you wrote a good story that was finished.
Bluewolf80 chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
Funny how Harry told him he had to stay there for the best and locked him in. Guess ole Albus is regretting doing pretty much the same thing to Harry.