Reviews for Goblin Conspiracy
jadethetroll chapter 11 . 7/17
wonderful :D
staar chapter 11 . 7/5
had to comment loved it !
Books85 chapter 11 . 7/4
I like it. An almost bloodless defeat of Lord Voldemort, if you don't count the death of all those Death Eaters.

Thank you.
Heksy chapter 11 . 7/1
*heavy sigh* I am sorry the story has ended. What a rush. Such a great adventure.
Thanks for sharing.
Niknakkitkat chapter 11 . 6/3
this is awesome
Lessa chapter 11 . 5/27
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I liked the ending, it's always nice when the ending is all tied up and we know what happened to our favourtite charactersafter the main story is over. Good work!
LandlessLord chapter 10 . 4/20
I would have said "it's for the greater good" to Dumbledore instead of "it's for the best".
reader1writer1 chapter 11 . 4/12
I like to think that I've reviewed all the stories I've read. Sometimes, though, I discover that I didn't. This is a favorite of mine. Thanks for writing it :)
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 11 . 3/31
Loved it.
AvidReader chapter 11 . 1/4
Loved it. Especially the quick pacing and the reference to a new Board member named Crow. ( Probably an homage to the fanfic "Harry Crow," which was also excellent although quite a bit longer. ;-)
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 1/2
It was a very lively and interesting story. I liked all the characterizations. Always enjoy smart and able Harry with a Severus that helps. The more Severus helps the better I like it. Dumbledore bashing and smart and helpful goblins are great.
phoenixgirl26 chapter 1 . 1/1
This was a fabulous story, I didn't stop reading until I finished, :)
katmom chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this twist on Canon. It was very well done and I enjoyed it immensely.

Kathie
Collin Oshea chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
Fantastic story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
He got his normal life eventually which is a good thing...btw was Draco one of the students marked that were killed with the Dark Lord? Great story wish it was longer though.