Reviews for Killing Them Softly: Farfalle Velenose
ichiruzuka chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
That's damn convenience reason for inserting nightmare. Allergy. I guess Cloud's really lucky to eat only small amount, or you just didn't know how to write accurate allergy symptoms. Once digested, the food would cause violent reactions. I'm highly allergic to peanuts, and I didn't even had a chance to go to bathroom before I threw up and collapsed. It was my family who took care of me (including wild stab of EpiPen...)
Kallamay chapter 26 . 6/6/2010
No prob, I'm not mad cause the other chapters were SOOoOOOOOOo good! Love ur writting style!
JukedSolid chapter 26 . 9/15/2009
Ah darn. That's too bad I was enjoying seeing Cloud and Tifa finally coming to their senses haha. Well looking forward to the revised edition, which I hope you're writing at the moment because I noticed this one was discontinued about... a year and a half ago :P

Odd side note: I find myself disliking the parts when Cloud is in his lady form simply because I know there won't be any Cloti interaction in that chapter. Probably just me though. I'll end up reading your other pieces now since I enjoy your writing.
Mystic Wonders chapter 26 . 8/27/2009
wah im so sad this story was one of my favs! w um i got a question thou, when are you going to remake err revise it? i hope you will revise it soon! its such an awesome and original story!:3
Yumi Reitenshi chapter 26 . 6/9/2008
ah man the stories discoutinued that sucks, ; great story anyway
Serethia chapter 26 . 6/5/2008
Well, I certainly don't agree with your desicion to discontiue KTS, but then, you said that it was harder to write chapters, and seeing as I'm not the one writing it, I can't tell what you're going through, how eassily or not the chapters are to write. I still love your writing anyway, I read KTS, KTS:BLR and this story in one sitting (not smart, since now Ima oversleep and miss the bus in the morning). Meh. On my favorites you go anyway.
Toons chapter 26 . 5/21/2008
Hey! Sorry I'm so late on catching the last AN you wrote for KTS:FV.

You're going to completely redo it from the beginning? or... ?

Lol, either way it's all good. You're very right, you're the author therefore you have le power. :D

Can't wait for...er... whatever you're planning on doing lol
cerberus angel chapter 26 . 4/28/2008
That's okay. I love this series. If u don't feel comfortable with it don't worry what other people think it's your writing and a writer has to comfortable with their fics in order to get the story right and I admire you for that cus thats what you're doing right now. Take as much time as you need and I will wait patiently for the revised version cus your fics, rock! _
mhcXian chapter 26 . 4/28/2008
I can't blame you. In the end you're the writer and if you say it's going down the drain then I got to believe you. Nonetheless I do have to say it has been a good series so far, so hopefully in the near or far future you might think of a way to save this series, cause it's something I would love to see completed. As confusing as KTS FV is, it has its moments. Best of luck to you and I'll be waiting for the release of your revisited fanfiction.

- Xian
TT chapter 26 . 4/25/2008
Sad to hear that KTS is gonna be continued since I've been reading since it first came out. It really is an interesting story and I would have liked to seen how it ended. But there's no point in forcing yourself to continue to write a story, so I look forward to reading whatever story you write next, whether its a revised version of KTS or just any other story you'll come up with.
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 26 . 4/24/2008
Aww, it's quite alright, I understand exactly how you feel, I'm looking back at some of my works and just cringing in disgust, I'll be looking forward to the remake, I personally love the story even with the twists and confusion (that gets cleared up in the next chapter), but I support your decision, and know that you'll succeed with this one.

I've been reading your works since my name was Tifa L. Strife and I don't plan on hating you because you made a personal choice that you feel is right. Besides writers write for fans, but for themselves too, so keep kicking ass, I'll be looking forward to your next one ;)
DynastyWARRIORS chapter 26 . 4/23/2008
hehe even though i love your stories ,LDC, i was slightly disapointed that this wasnt a new chapter of KTS but still i will respect your choises and all the best for your other stories :)

Keep up the great work!
Eleidin chapter 26 . 4/23/2008
I was kindda expecting you to revise the story or maybe discontinue it. The last few chapters has been exceedingly out of the plot. It made me so confused that I actually skipped reading the parts that made my mind mumbo-jumbo (sorry, but that's the truth) :D

Cloud's internal struggle and past really twisted my poor brain. I'm waiting for the revised one. Too bad the same thing happen to Lady of the Lillies.

Just don't make me wait too long, 'k? :)
TriGemini chapter 26 . 4/22/2008
Looking forward to more. Until then.
LoordofKaaos chapter 25 . 3/14/2008
Update! An awsome story, but it takes too long for you to update