Reviews for Konoha's Hidden Dragon Clan
Slayer1Q chapter 21 . 2/20
Continue the story!
NodMPortant chapter 21 . 1/24
I'm loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter
MPDMPDMPD chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
When will chapter 22 of Konoha's Hidden Dragon Clan be uploaded? And what are the further arcs of this story called?
MPDMPDMPD chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
When will chapter 22 of Konoha's Hidden Dragon Clan be uploaded?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
you are doing good man!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
can you continue this story
Really chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
This story is almost exactly the same as the manga/anime with added characters. I am literally struggling to continue reading this. You should deviate more soon or no-one is going to want to read your stories. Also where is this Dragon Clan? I have seen no mention of it so far and it has been 8 chapters.
HopeSeiketsu chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
team gai is "techinicaly team 9, that is why team asuma is team 10
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Shove it up your candy ass you pathetic Canon lover.
dead-end2468 chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
this is like best naruto story yet . so like dont abandon it
Danielle J chapter 21 . 7/16/2011
When are you going to up load the rest of this story, it totally is one of my top five most favorite stories rank #1. Please continue writing it because I can't wait to see the results of the last chapter and if Naruto and Genmaru with have a good fight in the future.
OrionRejects chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
This is good,but EXTREMELY confusing. It also doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Lol.
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This looks like it'll be good. I THINK what happened to...I forgot hewr name,was it Elaine? Yeah. Elaine. When she was a child I think good ole' Oro-Teme experimented on her. I'm guess either her or the Domino girl is Naruto's OC chick.
The Real DarkShadowZX chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
Great story! I love everything about it but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! It's been over 2 years! I hope you update soon! This is an awesome story and I hope you update!
Danielle J chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
That was a great but please keep writing it. Plus where exactly is the rewrite of this story because I would really like to read it soon.