Reviews for The Thought that Counts
Cute. :)
amyh52 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Very cute. Original.
Mae Snapdragon chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
*snort* A sprig of mistletoe? Oh, Derek.

Anyway, this was adorable.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Aww, that was so sweet!

I like how Casey kept saying the meaning behind getting a gift.

Nicely done!
maxiana-x chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh my god, that was amazing! It was the perfect balance of realistic characters and Dasey. You made their relationship believable. Brilliant!
Nikkix1421 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
They were defiantly in character, and this oneshot was amazing. I have no idea why I haven't found it until now, but I hope you have written more Dasey's that I can go read!
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
haha this was cute (:

ok you must hate me cuz all i say is cute/adorable but ilove your writing. i just hav ea problem where i cant you know write long reviews ...sorry ahha
splenetic chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Haha. Wow. That was sweet and in character and unabashed Dasey loveliness.
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Amazing! It's definitely a new twist on an old cliche, and so very perfectly Derek. I really love this story.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
No this was so NOT OOC. This was so in character I don't even have to delude myself even slightly to imagine something like this actually happening in the show. Derek not giving her a present for just that reason and the two of them arguing it in just that way is exactly spot on for these two. LOVE IT!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
loved it update soon
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
this is one of the best LWD one-shots i have ever read. :]

their argument was quite convincing. you have an awesome writing style.

keep writing! x
iwannabeawriter0423 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
no! no! no, it really wasn't out of character! derek being derek and casey being, well, casey! it was perfect! great shot! so what cliche did you say this was from? btw, i'm new here, so plz don't mind me giving you a review!
SavedByGrace14 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Need I so more? I really thought it was great.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
hehe this was really sweet, you really have a gift . i would write more but its 2 am and I am really sick, I am sorry :huggles: know that I love your stories though!