Reviews for Survivor II: The Island Strikes Back
flaminscull3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
im guessing, since its been 2 years, your not going to update this story.

but still congrats on survivor for being so awesome!
springfell7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
OH YEAH! IT'S BACK! THE FUNNIEST TYPE OF STORY OUT THERE!
KrowY chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
yay! Oh and, Bakura's not gay!He's my hot thief!
MezzyTheObliviousGirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
It's back! Yes!

Laria you are so cool! This is the only way I like survivor! It's awesome!
Ryous lil Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Dude...

You made a sequel to my favourite humor fic ever. I...

Thanks. Let's just say thanks... ;
Queen of Eden chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Woosha! A sequel? Oh happy day! *does happy sequel dance* Much
MikariStar chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
For the sake of tradition here's a review with a yami.

Mikari: You know a duel academy isn't so bad...

Kariah: Are you saying that because you want to lead Judai into a trap, capture him and feed him to the sharks? Atemu would like that since he claims the boy wants to steal his tittle. Did he bribe you?

Mikari: (hits Kariah with a paper fan) I threw the bracelet into the Shadow Realm so I have no idea why you're here but it's a good a time as ever to use my anti-yami paper fan! And yeah Atemu bribed me to help him eliminate that annoying kid but I would have done it anyway.

Kariah: Ow! Baka hikari! I don't know where the bracelet is but the start of a Survivor competition is mysteriously resurrecting the yamis. It's only a matter of time before we take over! And it's only a matter of time before even Yani comes back... unless they locked her up well enough.

Mikari: The competition is what caused the imblace that brought you back? I knew it was a bad idea that Bishie-kun went to the island again.

Kariah: So about the academy did you just want to get rid of Judai or did you also want to make Fubuki enter some sort of strange competition with Seto to decide which one will make the best Seto and the loser will mysteriously disappear?

Mikari: Stop broadcasting my plans baka! (hits her with the paper fan)
ibbity chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Uno Queen? lol
SanityIsOverrated chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is excellent, keep it up!

Random quote for you: The muffin man stole my cocoa puffs! (bursts into tears)
X chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Another Survior!
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This IS going to be a long fic, one I will keep reading and reviewing from this point on!
Legna the Sorcerer chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I love this!
Hem Ntjr Seth chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Gods that was funny. I was laughing all the way through. If you can handle updating yet another story then be my guest and update soon. XD