Reviews for Resurrection
Stasia chapter 30 . 9/14/2008
Wow...That was amazing. I just finished apcolypse yesterday, and wasn't sure if this would match up to it...Just wow. Everything was perfect. Yo managed to keep everyone in character, keep the plot and dialouge interesting, and even managed to created OC's that came alive in your story, 0_0 I'll never doubt your writing abilites again. *scurries to the 3rd installment*
My one true love chapter 30 . 9/17/2007
Eep! I'm so glad that I wasn't reading this when you were writing it. Lol. I would have died if I had to wait. I'm on my way over to read the last part! I can't wait to see! This is a wonderfully written story. I was sad to see the characters starting to die, but I guess it can't always be happy. :( Anyways keep up the great writing!
YupSureDid chapter 30 . 8/30/2007
You're crazy. I don't know how you write this stuff. You should send it to the producers or writers for Heroes or something. You really need to make sure you become an author.
GothikStrawberry chapter 30 . 8/10/2007
Oh my ... just when I started to forget about Linderman he shows up again. Also I can't believe Jenny actually has a tempting offer on the table ... but then again our heroes know that she'll sell them out in a heart beat if it suited her. (I love to hate that woman)

A GREAT ending for a great story ... I can hardly wait for the next installment. :)
PuckerUpSmile chapter 30 . 8/9/2007
Omg...took me three days to finish this story and the first installment was soo good and i can not tell u how much im ichin in my seat for more. Im a mess now right before work and all because wat has happened to some charachters...but it makes the story more realistic in a way to show that now everyone lives...WELL DONE!
SkyRogue chapter 30 . 8/8/2007
Oh no! It's finally over, and dang, that was a surprise! I can't wait for the sequel... it's gonna be so good! Think you could drop me a line when you post the first chapter? thanks

Revan Skywalker chapter 30 . 8/8/2007
u better write the last story in this saga. it is awesome
The Sushi Monster chapter 30 . 8/8/2007
Jenny is one interesting character...

And you killed Ando. o.O

Oh well. I loved Ando.

And I'm looking forward to that sequel! chapter 30 . 8/7/2007
holy frig! omg that was awesome! i knew it! i knew lindermann was still behind it, no matter what was happening. oh well can not wait for the third installment! you rock!

knightdawndelight chapter 30 . 8/7/2007 cant believe just...OMG! That was amasing, great amazing cliff hanger and now im just going off to lick my wounds in the corner and whine for more of your stories. Do you have a name for the third?
SkyRogue chapter 28 . 7/31/2007
YAY! Micah's ok! Wow, it's an update! It's been a while, hasn't it? I hope the updates are going to be closer to each other now...

Well, great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
trecebo chapter 28 . 7/30/2007
Dude, Micah bringing down the choppers with his powers! Way cool!
GothikStrawberry chapter 28 . 7/28/2007
YAY for Micah! :) Though I suppose Jenny is not going to be so nice to him ... she really has gone off the deep end... no matter she makes a great villain. Looks like Sylar has some competition.

And this sequel is just as gripping as 'Apocalypse' ... and I can't wait to find out what Matt and Claire have planned ... they have a plan, right? Though I am still wondering when Linderman will make an appearance seeing as he seems to be the one behind it all. But I'm sure he'll rare his head eventually.

Anyway just wanted to let you know that you are doing a superb job. :)
knightdawndelight chapter 28 . 7/27/2007
freaking hell...just read your entire story starting with apocalypse to here (i have no life) and im so blown away im going to have to do my hair again...loving your story and i can not wait for more...
kellysixx chapter 28 . 7/27/2007
so you know i really adore this story, and you can tell that by the fact that i stayed up all last nighteven though i had to be up at 600 this morning) reading this because it is that amazing. I have all very good reviews, there is only one thing i would change, and that would be to end the action and to see more paire action...hehe. I do love action but i think you have theperfect amount right now. I love how well you have portrayed Matts personality even though he wasn't a huge character on the show. I can't wait for more i am an update whore?big deal lol..