Reviews for All Was Quiet
Tazmy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I watched Sunday again a few nights ago and I feel like I just saw it for the first time. Thanks for this short piece with Rodney healing a little.
Monica chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Made me cry. Thanks for sharing.
Aethyr chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Reading this makes me cry. I love Carson... I can't believe he's gone. Beautifully written.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
*tear* that was really good. In a writen way. it's so sad that Carson's gone. *sobs*
sarah chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I really like this. I've not seen the episode yet it's on this week and had no idea that Carson dies, i've just read another one fanfic that said carson was gone but i didn't want to believe it. I knew reading this story would provide me with spoilers but i never expected that! Love the tribute any how i will now make sure i have tissues ready when i watch the episode.
Riordan and Lark chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Again, a well-written work, even if it was one of the saddest things I've ever read *sniff*. Hope you're right about Carson not being gone for good! I liked how you talked about his family, not just the Atlantis side.

p.s. you've got a typo on Carson's line there towards the end when he's talking to Rodney. 'is' instead of 'it' sort of thing. Other than that- brilliant!
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
*sob* OMG, that was so sad! Poor Carson, poor Rodney :( Beautifully written. I shouldn't have read this at work LOL
jaws chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
good way to get your grief out . . . I hope it's not the last will see of him . . . who knows. . . good story though
Herendil21 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I have not seen "Sunday", bot nonetheless I cried when I read the transcript. Then I came to to read the stories connected to "Sunday". I really liked yours, I can so imagine being in a graveyard in Scotland, mourning Carsons death. He will be missed!

Thanks for the story
Gundambaby chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
So real it made me cry.
Kreek chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Good story. I really like the focus on Rodney and how he deals with it. Beautifully written. Thanks for sharing this.

Kreek
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
*sniff* As someone else said: "Reading Sunday fics is going to be the end of me." It seems like every Atlantis fan on here is using them as a coping mechanism.

Beautiful.

Kay x
Terri Spencer chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This was a lovely story. In fact, it had me in tears. The end was absolutely beautiful, with Rodney finally breaking down and crying.

Thank you for writing it.
Cap10 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Good story, I think it fits Rodney. He seems to struggle coping.
Kathy chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
That was so sad, and yet so sweet. Thanks for that little beautiful piece.