Reviews for Perfect Night
Ashely chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
OMG OMG OMG lol when setsuna had hit konoka when she jumped up I couldnt stop laughing! haha I could barely read the rest after that lol hahaa
KJacket chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
It was awesome! Pretty sexy at times, great work. Write more!
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
According to the manga, Setsuna's been ready since she was edging on fifteen :]. Although she imagined it'd be around eighteen anyway.
DonoBionic chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i love this story its the first one i really liked it never gets boring everytime i read it :D
Lance58 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
make more pls and more
DynamiteiSei chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Omgosh... I love this... I really do! It was so interesting from the beginning to end! Truthfully, this is one of the BEST KonoSetsu fanfictions that I have seen!
Chopstickman chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
"Will you thiss it and make it betther thor me, Theythan?" KYA! That was so cute!
markesellus chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I love the party in the beginning. 3-A is definitely like that, those party animals! Nice story, I like how Setsuna wants sex but at the same time knows she can't do it. I also like how Konoka states that she knows her better than herself. It's pretty much true(most of the time .).
Shikize chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
SO funny XD and good stories
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
*SQUEE!* omg, how did you manage to make this so hot and yet T rated? brilliant! XP I was giggling and chuckling insanely the WHOLE way through! i love it!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Poor Setsuna (suprised she didn't die from emberrasment :) Anyways awesome story, thanks for the read XD!
Kailor Aurelius chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
*sniff sniff* I totally loved it! Poor Secchan, always being made fun of. I wanna hear about Konoka's birthday though! Plz continue this story!
GazPAchO chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
so... eh... hey! I really liked this one-shot, u know, now i think the kono-setsu couple is the best.

I think this was the best of all ur fics, well the funniest anyway, i havent read crimson wings though, i'll take a look later on.

Hope u keep wirting soon. I really like the way u write.

PS: sorry about mi grammar and spelling mistakes if there's any... english isn't my mother language'.
Rain54 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That's a sweet KonoSetsu fic :) I'm pleased with the idea of their classmates recognize their relationship. And Konoka, even if it's only seducing she really went overboard there xD but it's fun to watch her temporarily dominated Setsuna in bed with the 'ojou-sama' pretext. The pajamas idea was brilliant, I'm glad they didn't go through to make love cause that will be really OC for Setsuna xD Great job!
mgcbs chapter 1 . 6/26/2007