Reviews for How You Remind Me
Vii chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Please update this, if you ever come across to it again. I remember reading this awhile back and I got absolutely hooked on it. I'm glad I came across this story again I hope you update soon, whether its a new or old story, I look forward to reading your writings soon. Best Wishes, Vii
ShhListen chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
come on gimme a break

plz write more this one

cause i hate it when ppl stop halfway through a fanfic

anyway

i like it... no... thats not right

i love it
Jedexa chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Hum. Please continue this one if you will! I wanna see how this Roxine will turn out!
simplebutspecial chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I read this exactly the day it was published but I only realized that I didn't review it now as I reread it. Really sorry! I love this fic so much! The way you wrote, the pairings and especially about Namine writing in her diary, a past mixed with the present, so much better than flashbacks. Stupid Riku for being Namine's fiance.

You know, I have a feeling Namine's blind (sunglasses and all). Especially this part:

"M..." Naminé spoke up, still not taking off her sunglasses. "Wish I could read about that."

This fic's so sad. The way Roxas and Namine somehow broke up.

Sorrysorry.. I'm talking too much! :3

simplebutspecial
Lebrezie chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
ok i am so sorry, see i was reading this and i got half way through the chapter and then my mom called me down for dinner, we were eating out apparently that night...not that it mattered anyway, but yeah so anyway...i could not finish the story and i said that i would never start back up in the middle that i would always re-read from the beginning...but i dont have much time and because for some stupid reason that i can not explain nor fix i read slow...and i have to baby sit...and it is raining. yeah it never rains...and we desperately need the rain..and today is thanksgiving...gosh i am very thanks full for the rain...but anyway...so i am sorry. i hope this whole long paragraph for nonsense partly makes sense...anyway.

so yeah back to the actual review: (yeah for colons)

that reunion with Namine was the best at the beginning you know but it only got better as the story goes on.

oh and before i continue ranting about how great this story is (even though i am sure you would like that more than a silly opinion, i am going to talk anyway)...yeah...

anyway...so i like how you are adding Namine journal entries in there...it is like secretly telling us about the past...much better than flashbacks if you ask me, and very fun to read.

cause you know you get to see Namine's personality when she was in high school...a sophomore if i recall correctly...woah that sounded kindly oddly smart...um scary...

anyway...where was i...that is cool about pence...speaking of pence i always feel bad for him cause he never has a girl and he is the character most likely not to be in the story just because he is pence you know...not big enough like Roxas and he does not have those wonderful fluffy moments that make readers swoon, so he is kinda almost left out...well that is at least what i find in my stories. so i just wanted to congratulate you, nice job in including him, you did it with skill and style.

and i love the little fluffy movements between all our characters , ahem Tidus and Selphie is cute...but that one with Axel and Selphie i can just picture it...not that i cant picture everything, because i can you are so descriptive but not too much just right. very nice and clear. i very much like it.

but omg! (skipping ahead a lot sry) Roxas said he loved her (in the past) and in the present he said why bother have feelings now when the ones in the past where just fake. did i read correctly or is my brain making my dull life more exciting for me.

well then good brain...because i went back to check and those were is words...not exact, but i get brownie points for trying right? what must be this horrible thing he did, i hope it was not a dare...you know one of those stupid things (although fun to read about) like where the jocks pick a random girl on a dare and say get that girl to 2nd base and well do such and such whatever...and of course the girl is a geek and the girl ends up liking the jock and then the jock is like sorry it was only a bet but i really like you know...ah! those things are so mean. gosh if that ever happened...never mind lets not go there.

but goodness the press got it just right, we have got ourselves a love triangle. :)

ok...Roxas is pretty torn at the end...so please update soon! thankies. this is a great. story so bye! :)
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
oh. this is good. i am very excited to read this...although it has not been updated in a while...but that is not the point of reviews...reviews are for...well reviewing of course...and not babbling like i am doing right now...so with out further...what-ever-ma-call-it the rest of the review is here!

i like how it started out, and i like how it ended *squeal*, but we will save the squealing for later shall we...

so with the whole concert thing. very nice.

i honestly thought that the brunette was going to be someone he knew like Olette or something...i dunno, just my wild imagination running...wild...again i guess.

and gosh Axel is so funny, and Roxas has got some pretty good wit too, but yeah Yuf she is the icing on the cake. well they all add to the wonderful layers of society...um just disregard that comment...

and look at that Selphie Axel fluff. it excited me. well although if they go any further with that...Larxene might kill a certain permanent sugar high brunette...um not good. cause then Yuf would bring her wrath.

anyway i like this whole Riku and Namine thing (dont get me wrong, total and completely devoted namineRoxas fan here) it is just that now mr. hot air man complete with blond spikes can finally get his jealously rate up. tehe i am so evil.

well next chapter time. and amazing start. this is a great namineRoxas AU by the way, i knew you wanted to write one so yeah. nice job! :)
DarkSanctuary59 chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
this is interesting so update soon!
the-light-shines-within chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Yay I like this story. Please update!
iCount27Stars chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
Oh! This IS getting good :D

Please! Write more!

This makes me wanna know- What happened?
friendsforever247 chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Update PWEEASE! its great 8D!

and Whats up with Riku... and namine. They seem like they ARE going out...? Why? WHY WHY WHY!
White Simplicity chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Omg Hurry! UPDATE PLEASE! i wanna know what happens :3 ... and its killing me.

Whats up with namine. Shes not paying attention to roxas at all.. thats preetty mean xD Well Maybe What happened to them in the past.. BUT I WANNA KNOW! what happend :o
Ellie-ellie chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
o ROXAS HATES RIKU MWHAHAHAHAHA

erm...good story!

really good story!

update soon...please?

-gives cookies-
Malcolm Yuy chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Yay, new chapter!

I don't know why, but I still think Namine's blind. In the present she doesn't seem to make any eye contact (or at least it isn't mentioned, maybe I'm just being stupid...)...anyways...

Great chapter. I have the feeling that the two careers that Roxas and Namine was what split them apart. And Roxas is just in plain denial...I wonder what you have in store next..?

M, for right now I'm working on my Sokai. I already mentioned it earlier in my Questioning review, but I just wanted to remind you to take a look at it if you have time...I'd like to hear your thoughts about it...

I also plan on relasing a Namixas oneshot soon...I just released a quick-written Sokai a few days ago...whatever...

Anyways, great work as always. Hope to hear from you soon, and until your next updates, later!
hotaru89 chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
This is so god! I really can't wait for chapter three, so please update soon! Poor Roxas lol
Childhood Aspirations chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
I love long chapters! Whoo hoo!

Like I mentioned before, Riku is irritating me. And how can Roxas say that he never really felt anything for Namine back in high school? She said in her diary that he told her he loved her! Gah!

I really want to know what happens next!

It was great!