Reviews for Happiness is a Warm Gun
Blameless chapter 9 . 2/7
It is my opinion that you are a freaking liar and that you will never finish this. Just like FOX pulled the plug on Firefly, you pulled the plug on this story. Shame on you!
Taila.tai chapter 8 . 1/29
Oh you have a sequel... I knew that... Totally. Anyway so far it's all good... Oh wait sorry... *Clears Throat* WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAL ISN"T THE FATHER? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Thank you for writing :)
Lili009 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
So good! I hope someday you'll finish it, I really want to know what happens next :)
Buxom Bard chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Man, I hope you start working on this again soon! You've really left us hanging here! I want to know what happens with the baby, if she keeps it or not. I want to know what happens with Nash. And I want Simon and Kaylee's wedding! Not to mention know what happens to everybody else, including your OCs in the story.

Begging for more here!
Stephanie-BB-JISBON-CASKETT chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
I really like it, though I am afraid you will never finish it. Will you?
Signora Ted chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Dude, I will cry if you don't update! I stayed up till 5 in the morning to read this! I know writers block is tough but please! Find some inspiration!
Buffy Sparrow chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
I really hope you find inspiration soon, because that is one heck of a chapter to leave us with. Please, please update soon.
StanziWood chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
Ooooo and the plot thickens!

Can't wait for the next update! :D
SuzuranCrow23 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
no! The baby isn't Mal's! - That shocked me so much :' ( I hoped Mal would get some luck for once. Anyways, hope you update soon, cos i can't wait to see what happens next _
Misplaced Levity chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
Wow, very compelling story! It's really great, and I love this chapter. It works well and you picked a wonderful (if slightly frustrating) place to end it! I hope you update soon, and your writing is great!
Night-Weaver369 chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
she is out for blood! I have seriously read this whole story, the first one too, in a matter of 2 days, and I am totally in love! keep up the good work, and update soon!
0106Demeter chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
More, more PLEASE! I read "Strength of Body, Strength of Mind" and "Happiness is a Warm Gun" back to back. Please don't stop now, you have to finish it. :)
Hope and love chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
i love it! Update soon!
Thug-4-Less chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I, for one, am glad to see that you haven't given up the ghost; so to speak.

The chapter was a tad shorter than I've come to expect but the quality is definitely still there. Josephine's rollercoaster ride of emotions is particularly well portrayed and her last lines were hard-hitting.

I understand how RL can interfere with fanfic doings so my advice would be to take your time and we'll be here when you get new material out.

Thanks for continuing the struggle, Stixy.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
wow! amazing chapter! can't wait for more!