Reviews for A New Beginning
Zahg chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
Read it from start to finish for the past few hours, amazing story.

I hope you eventually do a sequel with the new LA gang.
Amethystdancer chapter 21 . 8/30/2007
Awsome ending! I'm glad that you fixed the chapter mix up. your story was great! Keep up the great work! _
Amethystdancer chapter 21 . 8/29/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story, though I was wondering if you knew that you posted chapter 20 twice? When I went to read chapter 21 I though it was the last chapter as your story was marked as completed, but I saw that chapter 21 was actually chapter 20 posted again. I was wondering if you ment for chapter 20 as the last chapter or not. Either way your story is great. I'll check it again later on to see if chapter 20 is the end. Keep up the great work!
Howard Russell chapter 21 . 7/29/2007
The end fast approaches. Unless you're setting one or both up for a bad fall and a sequel.
Howard Russell chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
Willow needs to do that little walk through Buffy's mind like she did in "The Weight Of The World."

And maybe she'll realize that the fact that she needs Buffy simply proves that she *needs* Buffy. Then she'll give up on all the semi-evil vampires and junior slayers.
Lilly428 chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
Glad that Buffy's not dead. Hope she recovers. Hope things get better for everyone.
Lilly428 chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
What a battle. And Buffy and Sarah dead? Oh no.
Lilly428 chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
Never saw those twists coming. Tracey as the evil one. Wow.
twin who likes to travel chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
That was a pretty interesting chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
Lilly428 chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
Howard is right. This is a very complicated but fascinating chapter. Looking forward to more.

Lilly
Howard Russell chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Sorry you didn't get any reviews last chapter. This site's notification system was down for a while so I hadn't read it.

This is really nifty and complicated. I have no idea where this is going and I thank you for that.
Howard Russell chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Wow, this is getting complicated! Can't wait to see where this goes.
Lilly428 chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
I have been reading and commenting on your other fics, and decided to try this one while wait for new chapters of those.

I have read these 10 chapters in one seating and it has been very satisfying. Can't wait to see what happens next. I like the twists and turns.

Hope that Willow gets her magic back as good magic and works with her friends to defeat their enemy.

My hopes are that Willow end up with Dani, Faith with Dawn, Buffy with Tracy, that Harmony get the financial security she is looking for; and that Robin, Kennedy and whoever else is robbing the slayers of their powers get what they deserve.

I am now looking forward to more chapters of this story as well as the other two.

Lilly
Howard Russell chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
Things are building to a head! Can't wait to see it.
WhisperingShoeWeasels chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
Well, this is getting more twisty than a game of Twister at a contortionist convention...Although I'm still wondering about Kennedy and her sudden bout of Willow bashing, I do absolutely love the whole relationship thing going between Will and Harm. It screams 'Doomed! Doomed! DOMED!' but I'm hoping you'll keep us guessing.

*waves 'Vampy Hillow 4 Eva' placard*

The other plot line is ticking along too. Wonder who this Sorceress is...Good stuff. Look forward to more.