Reviews for A Dance in the Woods
asebi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
so cute XD i just love Takari
Lellz chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Omg, this is so cute! X3 (both chapters)

I'd fave this a thousand times if I could.

Great work!
briizee chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I absolutely LOVED this! Fluffy goodness!
Lychee Green Tea chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Aww! That was too cute! Here I am, grinning like an idiot and unable to stop!

You're a very good writer. The way you put everything just flows, and it's like poetry. I noticed a few typos that could be easily fixed, though, so watch out for those! I know sometimes that authors will skip over words when they're editing because they wrote it, so it's still fresh in their mind.

Heheh, the parts with Matt, Tai and Davis snoring was very amusing. I also liked how in the first chapter Tai and Agumon would burn down the forest to look for Kari, and in the second part it was Davis and Flamedramon. Everything connected so well between the first and second parts, and the way you worded everything just clicked. That's just pure talent, my friend.

So, very well done! I'm glad I decided to read this, and you keep up the good work!

Take care,

LGT
Zacharooshuriken chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
that was so cute
Timberstar chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
That was a cute fluffy story. :)
Schattentaenzerin chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
This ff was sugar and I LOVE sugar. amazing work! TK und Kari are so kawaii!
SMINCHEVES chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Hehe... I put a spelling mistake in my review
SMINCHEVES chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Hello,

Great story... It has been so long since I've watched Digimon.

Improvements: Double check spellign and punctuation. (There were a couple of words with no space in between.)

Otherwise EXCELLENT!
sunflowers chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
That was beatiful!.!.!

You don't give yourself enough credit!.!.!

You're awesome!.!.!

I have an obsesion with exclamation points!.!.!

point!.!.!.! point!.!.!.! point!.!.!.!.!
intrigued chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
very good! it was really heatrfelt, i look forward to seeing more work from you in the future
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
What a cute story! I love the innocence of T.K. and Kari when they realized that they "had" to get married. The overprotective Tai thing was cute too. It wasn't done in a really overly anything way and I enjoyed this story a lot :]
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
that was really cute. and i'm glad you didn't put "i love you" in it. the two kids wouldn't even know what that is! but it was really really really really really cute! and i like how you made the two kids sleep together! that made even more cute! this whole story is just KAI-YUTE!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I have here these questions I wish to ask you. 1. What is the plot of this fanfic? 2. When does it take place? Be specific. 3. What locations are being used for the fanfic? 4. How old is everyone in this humble story? 5. What was going on when the fanfic started? 6. Exactly where in the Digiworld did it start at? Be specific. Be sure to inquire to answers to give.
sunflowers chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
It's so cute! I love it!

btw: thanks, you're the first completly positive review for my 2nd story.