Reviews for Enveloped in Darkness
Mickiecuteknight chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Please update/continue soon. This is a good story.
FabinaForever11 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
It is getting good!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Uh...where's the update? Come on, man! Update!
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Yay, Alan's going to be okay! Please update soon, I want to know what happens next! This is a really good story so far. But is Myster 1 like the Mole?
shadowfox8 chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Good so far, I like what I see. Are you going to update soon? It's been awhile. I like where you're going here.

Just some advice: I think you should have some more involvement with the other characters. Explain how they're feeling and what's going on with them. That sort of thing. Just some advice. Well I hope you update soon.

luv and peace,

shadowfox8
blue moon chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
cool story
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
He isn't dead right? he is just in a coma like sleep or just plain old past out from all of the pain killers right? right?
AllOverInAus chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
Love the story. You show the characters feeling but they are not over or underdone. That's hard. 8/10

Please update soon.

Kimbles
bluesweetie1978 chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
this a really great story keep up the great work please update soon
straywriting chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
I was worried when I started reading this it would turn out to be a death fic but it isn't so yay! Love it. P
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
love! please update soon!
Nerene chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
I have been following this story from the beginning, but I have a bad habit about not submitting reviews. Sorry for that. I know it is a motivating factor.

I just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed it. The storyline is simple yet very interesting. As your writing progresses, you can interweave more complex plots. The dialogue sections are very goord & believeable for the characters.

As far as improvements, I would have like to have seen more interaction between the secondary characters. I realize the focus was on Alan. For example, in the waiting room scene perhaps you could have the other characters doing more. Also the narrative sections were a bit wordy and the grammar/spelling was a bit lax. A good editor could help you with those.

Overall though, I am impressed with your writing skills & hope you continue to improve & do more stories in The Thunderbirds genre.
Megz McGizzle chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Really good writing, but you should try to check your spelling a bit more. But other than that, awesome story. Keep up the good work :)
littleweb chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
more please
Boann chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Hey!

This is really good! I'm only sorry you haven't received more reviews. (It's been really quiet around here for a while, though, so hopefully it'll pick up)

I have but one request for this story, please please PLEASE! don't turn it into a soppy romance! It's been done too many times! LOL

Can't wait for your next update!

Boann