Reviews for Antonymity
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
This is totally random crack but it's definitely humor, gave myself stomachache while reading. thanks for the good laugh!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Okay... That was FREAKING HILARIOUS! Simply ROFL-worthy. Thanks so much! XDDDD
noname00 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
It seemed like I laughed after reading every paragraph, I'm just glad I wasn't reading in a public placexD the fic was great and I loved the ending
kitty365911 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I look forward to the sequel if your doing it! this was utterly AWESOME!
kitty365911 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
OMG i kno i know but i have to post a comment!BRILLIANT! why do you only have one story up..hm
kitty365911 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
your joking right? you call this cruddy? i call it freking brilliant! love it you need to write more
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i ABSOLUTELY love it! its so hilarious!1 i almost died of laughter...can't wait to read the rest!oh..do you have any other humor stories coming out..soon? because i love you ideas here..hilarious!i can't wait to read more
Bleeding Jazz Gums chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
xD

I swear, I laughed so hard.

FAVORITES.
Light bulb-sama chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Oh Dear Lord. I almost died laughing, or at least cracked a few ribs. "Sano came running in, butt naked, armed with a baseball bat" HAHAHAHAHAHA Fantastic. Great work!
melodrama-bank chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Hahaha, very entertaining.
Lori chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was so funny! But I gotta feel sorry for Misao, poor thing. And how the heak does Kenshin know Hiten Mitsirugi, this is in modern times, right?
Fudgie-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
ha ha ha ha ha. Hil-ar-ious!

God I love your humour.
Half-Demon-Isa chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That first chapter is SO funny. I laughed the whole time! It was great!

Safrin
Not-sama chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
oh I relay enjoyed this. you should make one of their married relationship. I imagine he watching kenji would be hilarious.

The format is odd, but it just fits perfectly.

You made an awesome day...super awesome
Sorca chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
to be honest I think you should update now so when I get home from my miserable job I can have something fun to read, but since you're probably busy and I really have no life I might still have to wait. I really do enjoy this, I always stumble across the best little diddies looking through things.

Love It :D