Reviews for Antonymity
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
my head is all stuffy after crying from laughing so hard... love the ADD/ADHD, may you use it for good and maybe hilarious evil purposes!
gin
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
this has made me laugh and i am thoroughly enjoying reading it. searching archives for something to good to read is where i found this gem! i hope you're still writing somewhere out there, love your humor! \o/

anyway, if you don't know already, they've made a new live action 'rurouni kenshin' movie that has been released internationally... i saw it (own it) and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right, and the casting was superb!) and they've been filming two more live action sequel movies that follows the next arc of the manga (to be released this summer)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on. it's all been so very exciting!

if you plug in the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer of the first movie.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers in the movie.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene with gohei.

WCiGslSAtpY -the sneak preview for the next sequel movies, subbed.

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailer (subbed)
enjoy!

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
i remember singing loudly to my kids, "SLEEPING BEAUTY NEEDS A KISS TO WAKE UP!" ...they never appreciated the love. *shakes head sadly*

kenshin and kaoru dragons flitting through the atmosphere... LOL i likes them as dragons.
gin
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
i must say, i can identify with misao... i have the innate to outlast, out-stubborn and out-annoy most people alive today... xD

love this! but i agree with kaoru too. i go nowhere during that time of year as all you hear is continual christmas music... shopping, radio and television are the plague.
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
This is totally random crack but it's definitely humor, gave myself stomachache while reading. thanks for the good laugh!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Okay... That was FREAKING HILARIOUS! Simply ROFL-worthy. Thanks so much! XDDDD
noname00 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
It seemed like I laughed after reading every paragraph, I'm just glad I wasn't reading in a public placexD the fic was great and I loved the ending
kitty365911 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I look forward to the sequel if your doing it! this was utterly AWESOME!
kitty365911 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
OMG i kno i know but i have to post a comment!BRILLIANT! why do you only have one story up..hm
kitty365911 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
your joking right? you call this cruddy? i call it freking brilliant! love it you need to write more
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i ABSOLUTELY love it! its so hilarious!1 i almost died of laughter...can't wait to read the rest!oh..do you have any other humor stories coming out..soon? because i love you ideas here..hilarious!i can't wait to read more
Bleeding Jazz Gums chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
xD

I swear, I laughed so hard.

FAVORITES.
Light bulb-sama chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Oh Dear Lord. I almost died laughing, or at least cracked a few ribs. "Sano came running in, butt naked, armed with a baseball bat" HAHAHAHAHAHA Fantastic. Great work!
melodrama-bank chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Hahaha, very entertaining.
Lori chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was so funny! But I gotta feel sorry for Misao, poor thing. And how the heak does Kenshin know Hiten Mitsirugi, this is in modern times, right?