Reviews for When darkness falls
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I only find some of these actually work. Shuuhei, Matsumoto, and Isane make sense. I can see Yachiru torturing things, but she has no reason to be depressed. Renji would probably go off and train until he collapses. Nemu is too loyal to Mayuri to break in and use up his resources while Nanao could have been a geisha, (They aren't prostitutes after all), she wouldn't go out for sex like that. And Momo? She's not the kind to give up like that.

My opinions.
a is for action chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
oh my gosh, that freaked me out.

I can't imagine some of these situations ever happening, but I can totally see Renji cutting himself and Hinamori trying to finish what Aizen started.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Another Amazing story.

The Renji part i think is especially life-like, and it makes the story really call into reality.

It was good!

-AnimeSiren
aznjtgirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
wow...thats so sad, but terribly true. they probably deal with the same struggles humans do. they aren't invincible and watnot

nehh, i just wrote something with 6 of the remaining captains like this...very similar in fact. am i allowed to publish it, crediting you for inspiration? I'm just wondering...
Doot Doot dead account chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Wow. Creepy, yet... some of these oddly fitt, like Shuuhei's and Nemu's.

I REALLY liked Hinamori's. I mean... I think the way she was in front of Hitsugaya in chapter 224 was just an act to make sure he doesn't worry. It's a wonder to me why she isn't depressive, especially considering she seems to be mentally unstable. Though I can't really see her HANGING herself... in my sick, twisted little mind I can see her stabbing herself in the same place Aizen stabbed her. *cough*

You should do one for the Captains, even the three that left. I mean, they might not have anything interesting to write about, but I'm sure the captains that are still in Soul Society would be great to write about.