Reviews for Ka
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wondeful story! Really enjoyed it!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Crying at my computer...this is very well written! I saw a cirque du soleol production last year with my family and thoroughly enjoyed it! Great writing! :-)
livestar chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow! (I'm right with Daniel and Carter on this one...)

I could just *see* this whole story unfold in my mind, the way you wrote it was so incredibly expressive! Also, great job on picturing Teal'c 's reaction...it was a very touching scene, and I think you captured everyone perfectly! Wonderful job!
GaterGina71 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Wow. That was awesome. There really aren't enough teal'c stories out there. You should do more.
Nighshae chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Well done story, and completely in character, even for Teal'c. You did a very, very good job with this one. Daniel's complaints were also in character, but once he got settled down, I could see him being fascinated with all the people around him from all over the world.

Now, Ka... :D For anyone wanting to see the show, a word of recomandation: Don't sit in the front of the theatre. I went last year with a friend who was handicapped and in a wheelchair, so we were seated in the very back row. What we discovered is that if you sit anywhere in the first half the theatre, you're going to miss a very, very large amount of the show, because you just can't take in all the action at once. Sitting towards the back allows you to see more of what's going on *everywhere*, including on the platforms off to either side of the audience. And be sure to get a program, there is a story involved and it will help explain what's going on.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Sweet and touching!

Very nice interaction between Jack and Teal'c.

Everyone was very in character. Bravo!
Livi2Jack chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I have tickets to KA next month... you can only imagine what will be in the back of my mind while watching. Good job. Very angsty.
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Powerfully written. Teal'c's story got me tearing up too.
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Very sweet team story-nice Teal'c-centered comfort.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Give your muse a pat on the back. Hoped you enjoyed the show as well.