Reviews for Nocturne: Encounter at Night
Absolutely love this!
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Cuuute!
Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
this was REALLY GOOD! (Sorry! I can't use different words to express how I feel about this oneshot. I don't do so well with words.
detective1412 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
wow! its relly good! there are some spelling problums but this story is relly good! more more storys like this plese!
Counterfeiting Shakespeare chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
when you say bad, do you mean it in the way the 60's use the term? like bad in a way that its so good j?

Because it is very good!

don't be so modest!

take a bow, you deserve it!
ff9moonie chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
this is cool
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
AW! I love it. I really think you captured their characters SOO perfectly. I love you. You're an amazing writer and you have better grammar than a lot of people I know whose first language is English. What is your first language?
ButterflyRogue chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Are you crazy? Bad? This is one of the best SM fics I've ever read! It's really outstanding! It's just how I always imagined and wanted them to hook up in the first season! I absolutely LOVE Mamo/Usa, they're my ideal of the perfect love. Even though it got a bit irritating later 'cause their relationship got too perfect. Maybe it's just me, but I find it a bit more interesting when it's a bit rocky...I usually love couples that start off bickering...(my fave ships along with Mamo/Usa being Han/Leia from Star Wars and Rogue/Gambit from X-men). But, I'm getting a bit(actually a lot) off-topic here...

The descriptions in this story are so beautiful! And I didn't notice any mistakes in spelling or grammar. Probably 'cause I'm not native English either. :D So I kind of know what it's like to write on a foreign language. I have an even bigger problem with writing the accents in my X-men fics along with the French phrases (if you consider that I don't even learn French, never did)... And here I go again. Off-topic. Sorry about that. :D This fic just got me so happy... I'm grinning like an idiot right now...

My only critique...ENDING IT LIKE THIS! Please tell me there's more to it! There's gotta be a next chapter! Or a sequel? I'm putting you on my author/story alerts list just in case... ;D
summerlaughteruk chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story and would love to read some more. Very well portrayed emotions, lovely descriptions. All in all a great story. One minor detail, you might consider asking an English speaking person to beta-read just to smooth over some of the grammar for you but it doesn't really matter too much. I know how hard it is to write in a different lanuage so I really admire what you've done. Keep it up.

SL
skye668 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
it was cute. i liked it!
Aislinn Cailin chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Ohh wow ... incredible ...!

I just can't believe you stopped it like that. Pleasee continue, at least add ONE more chapter to see how this all turns out, and how Mamoru figures out Usagi's Sailor Moon and and ...

OHH IT'S SO GOOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOPPED IT AT THAT! :(
LAURA ELiZABETH chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
LiSTEN! THiS iS ONE OF THE BEST STORiES iVE READ SO FAR! PLEASE CONTiNUE, i WiLL DEFiNELTY BE FOLLOWiN THiS STORY!

PLEASE PLEASE!
Alanna Hrncir chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I really enoyed it. I'm really glad you wrote it. Please, keep it up.
Summer's Sun chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
no it wasn't bad at all! i loved it.