Reviews for Voledemort lemon
jspgnh1234 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
ow you sinfuly talented writer...you made me all hot... if this is you on paper i wonder how good you are priforming...your certenetly well-cum by me(LOL)...I.Y.K.W.I.M
InTheBreezeOnAnAutumnEve chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was SOO HOT!Make more or something
Yasona Black chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Your shift key feels a little neglected.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Mary Sue!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
DANM THAT WAS HOT!
GreekGoddess09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
all i can say is wow!

i loved the fact that your story was in first person.

WOW!
Kruegerchic chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Wow this fic is very very well described! I love it! Super awesome job!
PopePrincess chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice :-D This story is so going in my faves. Luv u and god bless, Popey
Shadowed Dagger chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
hello. Um, I really like this and it's kind of ironic that I just read this earlier today for the third time on quizilla. Ur FreeNightFall on there, correct? Anyways, I just wanted to say I like this and I hope you write more, bye.
Volurin chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Greetings,

First and foremost, this fic has no plot whatsoever. I don't think that to make a plot was your...erm...idea but this is one very weird story. It has a lot of spelling errors and doesn't make a lot of sense, I'm sorry to say. When you create sex stories you have to be more detailed and check what you have written to make sure it makes sense. I corrected it over in my mind but it still sounded disgusting when you said "he" instead of "you". Now that was really sickening. Ah well, you never learn unless you try I guess but it needs improving. Try harder next time.

Please do not take offense to this review, I am merely pointing out the obvious.
Vestal Harlot chapter 1 . 1/20/2007