Reviews for Who Was He?
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I hope it evolves past a one-shot. I can see this being true, and I'd like to see them become a family and get some healing. Plus, if others find out...? Holy frick, would there be some uproar when they find out that not only is Naruto the pseudo-grandkid of Sandaime but also the son of the Yondaime, the grandson of the Godaime and two of the three sannin. And to think I felt bad for Konohamaru and Hinata for having a lot to live up to!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
*Sigh* If only Kishimoto followed your example on this matter.
mafia13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Very nice work, i do believe in that theory..
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Interesting topic, I'll say, having the entire legacy right there, in one very crooked line.
"Granny was Hokage AFTER dad? ...and now I'm Hokage after my own grandmother. Weird..."
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Evolve it, evolve it! Please? I really like this story, it's very very interesting, and decently written out, and believable (although Minato is younger than 30 when he dies, which implies mid-to-late-20's, but we don't know more than younger than 30) And really awesome! Really really awesome! (And Tsunade's Grandmother was an Uzumaki, hence the last name!) :D

~Immortal Sailor Cosmos
hoigui chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
WOW! This is one of the best fanfics I have read. Please give us all a sequel, please :)
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i love your story! i agree with the whole idea that yondaime was tsunade and jiraiya's kid to...
Crimson Sakura Princess chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Insightful and enlightening. Who would have known? That's the question I know everyone was probably saying to themselves and that's what I said to myself. You put together a really fabulous story, I enjoyed it.

~Crimson Sakura Princess~
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
hehe!

that was cool!:)
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is beautiful and brilliant. Well done. I liked it a lot.
juls1488 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
this is pure awesome. i had a similar thought bubble pop up when i say the three like that, but nothing like this. fantastical. if you do bring it out past a oneshot, it would be freakin sweetness.

nice job
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Coolest crazy idea EVER.

Muhaha.

(It's good as a oneshot, though.)
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
You do realize, with this theory, that Naruto is now related to every hokage (Save the third, but he pretty much raised Naruto) and every sannin except Orochimaru?

I'm serious!

The first and Second Hokage were brothersThe second was the grandfather of Tsunade (the fifth and one of the Legendary Sannin) and she got together with Jiriya (Hokage Candidate and Legendary Sannin). This resulted in Namikaze Minato (the Fourth Hokage), who got together with Uzumaki Kushina (who was pretty high ranked in the Hidden Whirlpool village- I forget the exact details, but I think she was daughter of the Kage there). This resulted in Naruto.

The only ones not on there that are of village importance are Uchiha Madara (ancestor of Sasuke and Itachi), Orochimaru, and the Third, but as I previously stated, he kinda raised Naruto.

If THOSE aren't family connections, I don't know what are!
greensapphire chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
wow that was great theories you came up blended well with your story great job I enjoyed it very much Aw I wanna see Naruto's reaction I love this fic great job
Melinda Coulson chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
AW, THAT WAS SO NICE! That might actually be possble, the whole Naruto is the grandson and the fourth was the son of Jiraiya Tsunade! Awesome story!