Reviews for Loving you
wlekjrkejrkjrkejre chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
WHAT THE FUCK! why did you stop? who was it? ahhhhh
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 16 . 9/1/2008
Sounds good.
OfficialWhaleSaver chapter 15 . 8/23/2008
ah! where's the next chapter! it's been like a year!
Isabela Rosalie chapter 15 . 7/21/2008
Who is it? Update soon.

-I.R
latuacantante4him chapter 15 . 6/2/2008
Great story. Hoping you are planning on finishing it.
chia84 chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
woah.

that's basically all i can say. Oh my gosh, you're such a good writer. i strongly suggest, and i think all of your othere reviewers think so too that you shud stop doing so many cliff is extremely annoying especially when you don't have the next chapter there for you to just read it straight after...i hope that made sense just then. i hope...okay. is it just me, but whenever i write reviews it feels like im talking to myself. But i hope you read this review because then i won't feel like im talking to myself. Anyway, i really like the story but i dont remember what chapter it was but it was a really short chapter. it was really good anyways so it didnt really matter so yah. anyway, you didnt really have any questions so i just wrote what i thought about your story but then i would have written more but niah...that sounds cool. i'm talking to myself again... ." ...oh well.

great story going. you should finish it.

love

chia
Mollytigerc chapter 15 . 10/19/2007
That was so good. I loved it a lot, and I can't wait for more! So Please, please, please, please, please, please, please,...

Update Soon! -
PatricksJessica chapter 15 . 9/17/2007
WHAT! The image of Edward naked in front of the piano was great but now we have visitors that just so happen to be in the living room on the couch 2 seconds later? Geesh. That was such a tease for Edward and Bella.

I hope you get to update soon! Looking forward to finding out who is there to visit.
PatricksJessica chapter 14 . 9/17/2007
Wow. Killing another passionate love making desires...nice.

And who would be stalking those two that smell like wolf? And what's with the worry of Laurent's bit on Edward?

Ready for the next chapter.
PatricksJessica chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
And another wow. What happened/ ?
PatricksJessica chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
Wow. And now they are off to save Edward! Intense!
PatricksJessica chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
No she can't leave! Laurent is obsessed with her or something and it's gross!
PatricksJessica chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
I hope you were able to have your PC fixed or replaced without too much stress!
PatricksJessica chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
Another cute chapter.
PatricksJessica chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
Wow, this story has moved along quite speedily!