Reviews for High Above the Ground
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This.

This. This made my heart do flops of happiness.

I love, love their friendship. If there was a game that focused on Roxas, Hayner, Olette, and Pence, I'd be in heaven. Your story filled that little hole within my fangirl heart.

Wonderful, beautiful story! You really catured their friendship well :D
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This..certainly deserves more reviews! It's so rare to stumble upon a very good friendship fic focused on Hayner and Roxas, and I'm so glad that I've found this, considering their friendship is beginning to grow on me. (: (and rabid fangirl couldn't for more, eh?) I loved this, and words couldn't exactly express how heartwarming this read has been for me. The subtle ways in which both expressed their friendship - from the gestures, to their words, to the simple moment of eating and licking their popsicle or ice cream whatsoever. It was all very very heartwarmining, brimming till the edge with friendship fluff!fluff!fluff! that i couldn't help but grin like some moronic idiot to the screen and clutch my heart and go giddy with friendship!fluff delight.

And you deserve a whole bunch of sea-salted ice cream offerings from me. so here you go!

and adds fic to favorites. be proud! XD