Reviews for Desires of a Shattered Heart
Speechless.
lesbianmagari chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Sweet story
nightbeast619 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
This would be the second fanfic of yours I have read I must say you are a very beautiful writer. I again Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us!
sammie308 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Awwww the story was sweet for some reason :-) I came to read that part but turns out I love the plot!
Karasu Kodi chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
AW! This was such a Kawaii ending!
Karasu Kodi chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
The first chapter is very cute! .
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Cool story. made me like this couple.
White Night Dragon chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Don't worry about Hinata's OOC, there is none. She didn't get any happy moments in manga or anime, and I'm sure she would react just like you described when she would find out her love... maybe just a little bit too lustful, but I love that part a most! Good story! :)
Jazzy-chu chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
lol more great stories! expect more reviews!

Jazzy-chu )
DeadlywithSwords chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Like usual, great story. I love your writing style. You put lots of effort and detail into your stories, its really cool
Akira Sasaki chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Whoo!

Well...

Me: Back off Negi, Naruto, or Kiba (in general: the male population of Naruto)

Negi: *horrified* Hin-.. nata...

Hinata: *super OOC* Go away. Me n' TenTen are staying home.

Guys: *with a look of horror* RUN!

lolololol

Anyways, I was just trying to say that this fanfic rocks my socks off. Wait. They are off. Whatever, they rock my... hm... shirt off. Wait. Is it on? *Me: Duh... it's on.*

Okay, off topic, but otherwise, I loved this fanfic of yours.

Thanks for sharing!

(Lol, sharing is caring!)

-Akira
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
you are a really good writer...your stories blend together beautifully and i love them a lot...if possible would you consider making a AnkoXHinata story...I'd love to read that if you do
Person1 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
omg...is all i can say you complitly understamete yourself your an awsome writer this was a great read thanks. ]
Bauglir chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Alright, here's how it is boss. I just finished reading your fics and I'm left with an overwhelming sense of deja vu. You're a powerful writer with a great mind, but you are too restrained by your formula. You know what I mean?
DarkDecember93 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008