Reviews for Romantically Inclined
dinosoprano chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
I liked this one too. In fact, Andromeda and Ted are the same age as Lucius, so you weren't off at all.
dinosoprano chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
That was very cute, too bad ne dies. (Lucky for Rose)lol
dinosoprano chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
That was very touching. I cried, I'll admit. So far, it's the best one.
dinosoprano chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Aw. How sweet.
dinosoprano chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
That was cute, I'm glad they found someone in each other.
dinosoprano chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I LOVED this one. I've always pictured Alphard to be much more laid back and all too.
dinosoprano chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
It's nice to see a different character's point of view. I liked this one very much.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Cute chapter-here's hoping they work something out!

And even then, Snape was a bookworm (pity he wasn't sorted to Ravenclaw, where they understand that sort of thing).
Verity Brown chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
I'm glad you posted this story here! Poor Andromeda-what a choice! And of course I love the cameo by Anne Boyeln. :~)
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
(laughs uproariously) I can just see this on a Wizarding World sitcom, or perhaps a Daily Show skit. Love it!
Hypnobarb chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
Oh dear. The famous Aquavelva spell. Thank goodness, he didn't hit her with the famous Brylcream spell.
Hypnobarb chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
You didn't give a hanky warning for this chapter and now I'm hunting for the tissue box buried underneath the mail.
Hypnobarb chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Lordy, haven't we all been there? Feeling stupid and ugly and being a teenager on top of it.

This is an argument against reincarnation!
Hypnobarb chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
Awe. That was sweet. Cupid had to be sitting on Michael Corner's shoulder, whispering what to say.

Or sitting on yours.
Hypnobarb chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Exactly right. I had to giggle. But then, I've never been suave a day in my life, either.