Reviews for Milk
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wonderful! I enjoyed it!
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
That made me smile. My only complaint-it was far too short! But the mental image of Booth doing pushups...ah, just so hot! Great job!
Bailadora chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Ha! so cute. you could keep going and do like, mcdonalds or something- i'm loving it.
artigiano chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
:) I never really had a true appriciation for milk until I read that!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
GP~ [miss'dya!]

LOV'D IT...You only left out one part...THAT she had to wipe the DROOL off her mouth! LOL! *OH* how IT does a body good! YUM! WONDERFUL commercial slogan relived!-And don'tcha remember him pondering his relationship with Tessa in one of the early eipsodes where they were eating dinner and she had wine and HE had a LARGE glass of milk! THAT scene jumped into my head as soon as I saw this! LOL! NICELY DONE!

~G :D
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
want milk? LOL
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
that's the truth. M Booth ... Booth all sweaty from working out... Booth drinking milk from the carton. Me accidently bumping into him, he pours a little down the front of his shirt. I of course offer to help him out of it and into a shower... M Booth all wet in the shower. oh and of course Naked Booth... yum.

*snapping out of the trance* see what you do to me...
cricket71 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This takes my appreciation for milk to a whole new level!
omg chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Hee hee. Yep.
Michelle chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
HA! i think you should go with it and see where it takes you. i think it would be a cute funny, maybe erotic :), little story. if you chose to continue of cource. ;).
invis chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I'd only be thinking one thing, too: Use a glass! A glass!

Oh, okay. Maybe TWO things... ;)
only-more-love chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Booth - he does a body good. :)

Cute drabble!
Rockerbaby423 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
short and sweet! so cute, haha good job.

ClashChick chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
That was really cute!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
m sweaty Booth and milk. Could we be bordering on another Fruit Juice? ;)