Reviews for Losers Game
whitealmond chapter 1 . 2/2
Rather frightening and scattered in the beginning - much like poor Hinamori's psyche - but I'm so glad how hopeful it became at the end.
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I like it. No, in fact, I love it. It takes Hitsugaya’s love for Hinamori to a whole another level. It portrays their relationship the way everyone should see — a complex, intense, dramatic one. With flaws, self-sacrifice but still, pure love. Always, pure love. Because Hitsugaya already proved that he would give up forever for her, she only has to see it. And oh my: "He whispers something for her, only her, always only her, a word she remembers, but not the tone, not the kindness, the familiarity about the way he used it. It had always been part of an insult before, hadn't it?" This part breaks my heart for two reasons: Hinamori facing reality with a shock (reality being Toushirou’s love for her) – and second, the hurting way Hitsugaya seems to never give-up. It’s so much love, even more than he could handle. And, well, we are at Bleach’s 442 chapter and yet, this would work utterly well for their evolution. Thanks for sharing such a lovely piece.
rottenapples801 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
aw... so sweet... I LURV this... goin' 2 my faves... YAY!...

...
Rawr chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Awesome story. Hope to read more of your fanfics
blushinglily chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Amazing... Simply amazing... Your use of the atmosphere and symbolism...everything fits in perfectly! This is definitely a scenario I can see happening with this couple. Job well done. )
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
There are so many qualities in this that I like, I doubt I can articulate them all. I think what I like the most is the idea that she doesn't wake up and everything's fine, that waking up is the first step in a complicated, mostly emotional/mental recovery, that it's not easy. My second favorite aspect is, despite his having initially turned away from calling her back, he never gives up on her. Then there's the implication that, even in this most serious and vital matter, there is still an echo of the "anything you can do I can do better" attitude from their childhood. Thank you for such a lovely, thoughtful piece.
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
A very good figurative speech. No names are necessary to convey this story. My only lament is that this is short. It would do better if it were longer.
xXsilentxwhisperXx chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Wow. Just...Wow. This was absolutely amazing.

The symbolism is wonderful. Hehe, my writing feels inferior just reading this.

Just a oneshot, yes?

Anyways, it was brilliantly orchestrated and marvelously executed.

10/10 :)

Whisper
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Deep. :O

I really enjoyed reading this story.