Reviews for Redwall Dating Game
Warriors09 chapter 4 . 7/6
riggu felis and lady kaltag
their relationship really needs some patching up
swiftstrike03 chapter 1 . 6/25
Hey nice work Kel! I was wondering if I could have permission to continue this on my own account (unless you are going to of course!)

Bun chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
That was great! I love these fics! I also think bucko and dotti would be an interesting couple to do. Not only do they show interest, but southpaw and bobweaves reactions would be so amusing!
Sillyrabbbit chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
THAT was hilarious!
If you're still doing episodes, I recommend Gulo and Cregga (based off the fanmail fic) or Silvamord and Urgan Nagru. Their relationship DEFINETLY needs help.
Thomas the Traveler chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
This was the first Kelaiah fanfiction I read, and it was great! The characters personalities were kept, while at the same time they were given completely different personalities! I always open this up for laughs. Good work.
Thomas the Trave chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was the first Kelaiah fanfiction that I read . . . AND I LOVED IT! It was so funny! The characters that I had read about kept there basic personalities, and those I hadn't read about were funny regardless! There is only one thing I find wrong with this, and it is that it's not finished. I look forward to further updates.

P.S. The full name is Thomas the Traveler, but there wasn't enough room.
Penboethyn chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Oh please oh please oh please upload another! I'm doing ones on my own computer to entertain myself, and I will start publishing them at you until you do more of these! (Of course you get all the credit, but it should annoy you enough.)
dreamer chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Can you do Mariel and Dandin next? Please?
Me chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
This is awesome, keep it up! For a pairing I'd recommend... Matthius and Cornflower?
Squirrel in a Top Hat chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
whatdotheydream chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Dandin and Mariel, please!
Hermes' Little Girl chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Hehe! Hey Steve! Did you get Cregga yet? You know she is maddly in love with you... Anywho, if need help, you can BORROW, not steal, Aaliyah. (Check out my profile.) For another bachelor, try Midge Manycoats. Also, YOU NEED A MOLE! They rock (heh, bad joke...) and there's a lot. A LOT! So, yeah, good job!
kegusaran 14 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I just realised why I remembered that beating from the last chapter so much. 50 first dates.
kegusaran 14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Of all the marlfoxes. You pick the old one.
GrayCharacter16 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Hahaha, this is funny! (Just in case you didn't know)

Hurry with the next chapter! And may I suggest that you use Dotti and/or Maudie (from Lord Brocktree and Eulalia) . . . ? Anyway, just an idea.

Hurry up with the next chapter!