Reviews for Reflections
Sphinx1991 chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
This is an awesome story! Hopefully this story inspires you again and you can finish it! Anyway keep up the good work! :)
Sphinx1991 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Interesting intro! It has me intrigued. :)
lime 63 chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
This story is really cute! Write more soon please!
LunarianPrincess chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
wow this is a really cool story... i'm guessing you abandoned it. but i like it. _-
pixie chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
OMG! UPDATE OR I WILL DIE! O O

_

O
pixie chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
OMG really good but TRIS/BRIAR, DUDE! Sndry, GET a LIFE, dude. hehehe. i really do luv it- i'm just a obsessed T/B fan. EVERY T/B FELLOW OUT THERE, WE RULE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Shadow Tsunami chapter 7 . 4/14/2005
I like it, but don't do Sandry/Zak. Though a Zak/Tris/Briar sounds cute. You haven't updated in almost a month, why's that?
Hobbit Obsessed chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
As someone who has personaly batteld anorexia and bulima, i find this story quite interesting.

Please don't stop your writting now! Its realistic enough to belivie, yet you leave room for your own creative licence.

Please, i beg of you, do not stop this story. I know how hard it can be to keep one going for so long, but stick with this one and it will turn out wonderfully!
wishicouldreadmore chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
wat? update! write more chapters! NOW! (crys) im so disapointed. i wanna know wat happens...
wishicouldreadmore chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
ew! no! tris and briar! tris and briar! urg! snif snif...get a life sandry!
wishicouldreadmore chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
oh i likey so fars. but one question-how old r they again?
Evilstrawberry chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
Coolies chapter! One thing; try not to put authors notes in the body of the story, it like interpts the flow and stuff. Otherwise you story is super-good! Please update soon!
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 6 . 8/31/2004
No Zak?
Evilstrawberry chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
Wow, Zak is so cool. I think I'm in love, hehe.
misk chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
heeheehee... sorry. i started thinking that the plants motive of dropped appetite was a desire to lose weight, irrelevant i know.

tris is starting to become a tad ooc.

please oh pretty, do not make it a b/s, oh and have t/z. i love zak, he's so sweet.

update asap!