Reviews for A Wandering Star
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Very sweet, and very well-written. I especially enjoyed the reactions of the side characters like Halbarad.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
awww
black4minister chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
that wasx both brillent and hilarious. i would have loved to have seen the elves and rangers faces when arwen started to kiss aragorn. that was a great story and a great idea
Breanne chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Simply perfect... I'd love to see more from you.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Aragorn is such a protective person of his woman. I love the way the rangers described the way Aragorn "fought" with the troll. Heh heh. Those rangers are sneaky.
freak4ever chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
wow... very good writing.

i like the battle scene. extremly realistic
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I generally am not one for Aragorn/Arwen stories (bet that surprises you), and much as it pains me to say this, I completely overlooked it when I voted (first time so apparently I have to be more careful in the future) in the Teitho contest. Now I wish I had. It was great and I am annoyed at myself. As with your other stories, it had just about everything a gal could ask for: scruffy ranger, action, secrets, romance, and peril. Like Lily said, the bonk on the head didn't hurt! I loved that Aragorn got to to 'tell' his secret as that would be just awful to have to keep to one's self!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I enjoyed this very much.I liked seeing Arwen meet Halbarad,the Aragorn and Arwen scenes and the excitement.
LilyBaggins chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I read this on the Teitho site and absolutely LOVED it. I should have known YOU had written it! Congratulations on third place!

I'm not an Aragorn/Arwen shipper, per se, but this fic was just so believeable, so well written, and well-I could feel Aragorn's pain and desire and nervousness. It was extremely romantic... and the bonk on the head didn't hurt, either. :)

Lovely story all around.
Feafea chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
argh! you got me hooked! and now im gonna demand more Aragon/Arwen fics from you! more of this sort! very touching, emotional, and fantastic! truely a great piece.. thanks for sharing!
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Yay!

Beautiful story. Very nice combination of action, and romance. I loved it!

WoOt!
karol89 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
love it..

its very god...

i like the way you describe aragorns and arwens relationship...

I hope you will write another story soon...
RS chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
What? Our calm and collect Ranger loosing all composure due to his Lady Love?...sweaty hands, swallowing butterflies, noticing dresses?...and jealousy? Is this our brooding Ranger? Strange what Love can do to a fellow. This was absolutely hilarious and a joy to read. What a refreshing look at Aragorn's "other side". My favorite part: "Aragorn peered up at...not only Halbarad, but all his men and the elvish warriors." Whoops, no more secret! The only thing I thought was strange was Arwen screaming as she fell out of the tree. Isn't that kind of unelvish-like? (And I could not picture her doing that. I could be wrong! What the heck, what do I know! ) But a wonderful story and one that I will be reading over and over again. Congrats on your 3rd place! You should write more of these!
simbelmyrne chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Congratulations on winning 3rd place - although I voted for you for first place :)

I really enjoyed your story. I especially liked the part where they are sitting by the fire carefully not looking at each other, and the part where Halabrad is grinning at finding out.

Keep writing.
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Very sweet! I loved the part with the huge troll, and your slightly sneaky Arwen.