Reviews for Shallow End
LawWren chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww. So cute. I have to commend you on your superb characterization of these two. If the show allowed it I can really see this conversation happening. You were pitch perfect. I just love Duke/Dive and was so happy to find this little oneshot, I'm not sure how I missed it.

Anyway, I would love to post this on my rare slash recs site, The GreyLAW Database. FF won't let me post you a link so just Google it and check it out.

I would love to see more of this lovely pairing from you. I am off to seach your author page and the rest of this site.

Thanks so much for your consideration,

Deimos-in-Flames chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I must commend you on the very apt and accurate characterization you've developed here! The actions and word choice of both Duke and Dive are perfectly in line with how they behaved in the show.

What could have easily been an awkward, fumbling subject that an amateur writer would have mangled into something horribly out of character, you addressed with finesse and skill. I applaud you, and this vignette! :D

Desperation and loneliness does lead people [or Ducks, or Saurians] to do things they wouldn't normally - and I'd like to point that out in response to the reviewer who was upset about you "making them gay." Plenty of men with wives and children have gone off to war and gotten into relationships with fellow soldiers; you can find that anywhere throughout history, and similar arrangements are rife in just about any prison system you might examine.

Let me get down off my soap box, stop preaching to the choir, and say again: excellent treatment of a delicate subject, with believable dialog, action, and scenario. chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Well, I am a yaoi lover but still have not gotten too much into Mighty Ducks yaoi but I think the Nosedive\Duke pairing is cute when written correctly. Well done. )
PTGreat chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Very cute! Loved Dive's logic there XD and the last bit about knocking down the wall for a really big room
mickeylover303 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh my goodness, I love Duke/NoseDive. This is the second one I've read, but I think it's one of those few pairings that you can do so much with. I love imagining WildWing freaking out, too.

This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
InoYamanaka94 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
NO NO NO NO! ! ! Grin and Tanya CANNOT be together! ! Why did you make Nosedive and Duke gay? P.S I have NOTHING againstbeing gay or lesbian.
kirin-saga chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was cute! I wonder what Wildwing will do when he finds out.

Loved it!