Reviews for A Natural Progression
Shebali chapter 1 . 6/18
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Argh! You've been on my favorites list for so many years now, it's wonderful to re-discover your work. Such were the golden days of the Naruto fandom; I miss them and I miss new pieces from you! I hope you have the time (and inclination) to write more someday.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Loved it! I just love how nonchalant Itachi was about the whole thing! xD
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
fucking LOVED this
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aw yea. This was hot. xD
bookworm chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I saw this and almost skipped over it ,but when I was looking for some badasslee fanfictions-don't ask,I have an obcession with them-I was like 'Oh what the hell,I'm a pervert any ways'. And I'd have to say-I wasn't disappionted.
Galadraen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was...incredibly hot. I have the dopiest grin on my face...I should check for a nosebleed.
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wicked. Very wicked. I like your style. ;-)
Kajou chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
wtf...write another chapter, already...this sux. i hate cliffhangers.
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
CrawlingInTheDark657 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was hot!
valbino chapter 1 . 12/30/2007

I...I...can't possibly comment properly without squealing, flinging self away from the screen, or both.

Howabout an emoticon or two to express mah mood? "

such as:

or even..

StCC chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aww... That was the closest to Itachi being uke I've ever seen... However, me likey! Only wish there could have been an acual lemon! XD But I'm just strange that way. -faves story-

SCC: -nosebleeds-

YB: -sigh- I spoke too soon. -drags SCC off to the hospital for yet another blood transfusion-
een nihc chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
It's amazing how you could use masturbation as a subject and turn it into a dark humor like that. itachi's response at the end was priceless.
Black Rose TD chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OMG XD I love how matter of fact Itachi is about the whole thing.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »