Reviews for Marry, Do, or Kill
This was I great story
But no dramione
Arsha Clarek chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Love Draco's choice...to follow the trend! And the adults upstairs was perfect! Albus and Minerva is my OtP!

-Arsha
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
*grin* poor ,poor, Draco. If it's any consolation I wouldn't kill Draco.
BlackCat91 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
interesting game Never heard of it before... O and slightly disturbing...but overall good.
MCrmySOLDIER-NO.1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Very nice! XDXDXD I love it!
EvieRox chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Hahahaha, this is one of the funniest things i have ever read! Its so effing brilliant! I love how you transition from the kids to the adults by Ginny saying "good thing the adults don't know what we do" hahahahah You are so brilliant! This is amazing!
miss devil's kiss chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
omg that was awesome! and hilarious! i love it!
AnimeRibbon chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was ... AWESOME! LOL! :)
iheartmwpp chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Hehehe, that was really funny! Heh, Snape said he'd kill Dumbledore, and no one commented on it? Odd...and that was great when Draco said that he'd follow the trend, best part right there. why doesn't this get more reviews, I wonder? It's really good! GO YOU!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
hehe. I loved the way Draco said he'd kill himself to follow tradition.
Scision chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
"and, to follow the trend, I’ll kill myself.”" ROFL I love that part XD i love how it cuts from student to the teachers, and how they all basically want to kill either draco or umbridge, save for some parts. and lol, mcgonagall at the end XD Nice job.
LadyHails chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
*Holds ribs/tears spilling down face* "Oh, sweet Merlin! ROTFLOL. I loved it. Especially the adults! But if I were playing both games... I'd marry Hermione. I'd do Draco. And I'd kill Ginny. Oh, the adults. I'd marry McGonagall. Do Snape. and kill Dolores. Loved the fic by the way. And yes, after all your terrible nagging. (that's why i'd marry hermione, by the way, cause she reminds me of you) I decided to read all you Harry Potter fics. Loves you and your twisted mind."
Stevie K chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
The kids made me giggle.

The others made me roll around in the floor.

Fifty Kudos for you!
Gemma-writes chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
random, but very funny!
forgetregret13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I can somehow see Dumbledore playing that...lol...