Reviews for Bound Together by Fate
mum2shane chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
so r u going to finish this story?
penpaperpencil chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
i've never read fic before so i love it and why did u stop updating it? Pls update it coz this is one of my fav balthierxashe fic.
ShizouMachi chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
I can't help to laugh at the third chapter, lol, xD

Anyway, i really like this chapter so much :D
The Pearl Red Knight chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
I have fallen in love with this coupling (although I wish he'd delivered the ring to her at the end of the game himself...)! Please update very soon!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
i really enjoy this fic. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Poison Fairy chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Author’s note: REMEMBER TO REVIEW!

I REVIEWED! Aww, poor Balthier :P
Poison Fairy chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Poor Rasler, having too put up with that stubborn ass of a gentleman...
Poison Fairy chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
lol. Luvin it so far!
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
W00t

nice...

this is def. my fav chapter
Ktjn chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
The plot is a little out there compared to the serious plots I'm used to getting from BalthierAshe stories, but I found myself weirdly attracted to reading each chapter after the next.

This is nice!
Sita 900 chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
Yes, long chapters good. Hahaha this is so unique and clever, who'd ever think to write something like this? You of course ;) update soon
Basch chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Good long chapters. I love long chapters. Good story. Very different plot from all the other FFXII stories around. Pls update soon.
Vardonir chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
lol. the middle part is funny 'love it. hehe.

plz continue!

-olweiz smile-zemmy solidor
DarkShine07 chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
Very nice chapter, a few grammatical mistakes and spelling errors but very nice. You proved in this chapter that your rating was correct. I have one thing I'd like to address though...you spelt Ashe's name Ashenlia...it's supposed to be Ashelia.

-DarkShine07
DarkShine07 chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
This chapter was very entertaining and I am intent on finding out where your story is going. Please continue soon!

-DarkShine07