Reviews for The Dead Club
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Really enjoyed this concept and conversation. Sirius is one of my favorite HP characters, and it was nice to think on Cedric a little bit - I never had, really. Seems plausible that Cedric would struggle to accept how/why he died.

I would love to read additional chapters!
montycrowley chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is fantastic. A well-written story with an enticing plot; it was executed flawlessly, by the way. You kept the characters true to their HP counterparts, which made the story seem seamless in its telling. Wonderfully entertaining, thanks! :)
Pseudo-daemonum chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Brilliant story. Brilliant concept. Enough said.
M.S.Memorial chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
neat. It's different, I suppose, but good all the same.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
nice
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I like this a lot. Limbo is a cafe with good food and endless liquor LOL! Cedric angst was very well done. He needed something to be proud of, that's why he couldn't move on. But then he helped the girl and was able to rest. Wonderfull.
Galaxy Girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Hime, this is odd, somebody put up an HP fanfic under your name. o-o Huh. But anyway, this story shines with your style. I could tell that you wrote it just by reading it... it's a little dark and morbid but at the same time it's fuzzy and leaves you with warm happy feelings. Great job! -
WishIWould chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Again, this is original and effective. How did you come to think of a "Dead Club"? It really made my heart swell and ache to see Cedric and Sirius as you here represented them... Once more, you have woven deep characterizations, unique perspectives and just plain good writing together for a truly touching story.
teknikalitiez chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
good story plz update soon