Reviews for Heaven and Earth
Sai's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Hehehe... I thought this story so far was really cute! It makes me wonder what your gonna write in your next chapter. Please update...
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Cute...very cute. Please update soon.
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Really cute! Would like to see what ino thinks about Shikamaru.

Another oneshot, please?

Love /nazaliasan
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Hey there! I like your story so far!It's very cute and I really like how you compared the sky and the clouds to Ino. Update it soon please!
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
lol that was a good one! PIG! yeah, so update soon. oh, and i totally agree that midterms suck. lol so i love your fics! they are so cute! can't wait for the next chap!
Xenolicious chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This story's cute! Please continue asap!
Aki-Child chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
ohh..this is so sad (...i hate to be a ninja XD..can't love can't love :'(! but but..this is realli cute and sweet in another wayy *giggles*!
Astra M chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Ha! It was very cute and lovely - and I really liked that snarky remark at the end.
Teh K9 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Aw, that is pretty cute. Can't wait for more!
FireLadyPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I've got midterms coming up soon too. I'm failing math because my teachure in math is really bad (my mom wants me switched out of the class. He's mean and doesn't count participation and homeworks like all the other teachres do. And i'm failing French which I know I'm gonna flunk. So don't worry your not the only one. My schools midterms are Tuesday-Friday. When are yours?
Kairi and Cloud chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Sounds cute so far! Update soon please!

Cloud
Shikamaruslover chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
hmm...good story..except for the shikaino part. which is basically the whole story. but uhm good story. and uh..i have a really bad headache so im going to give a crazy reveiw like that one e-mail i sent you.
Mushkikizou-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
YAY! IM THE FIRST PERSON TO REVEIW! SHIKAMARU ROX MY SOX! AND I JUST FOUND OUT HOW TO PUT MY STORIES UP AND FANFICTION AND THAT MAKES ME EVEN HYPER...ER YAY!