Reviews for Shinobu's Diary: Side stories
d chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
In such a context of "Shinobu's Diary" and the previous chapters of "Shinobu's Diary: side stories", "Entry Deleted rated M" is funny. In a good way, I mean ;)
d chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
The original version of "Entry 79" IS kind of interesting because it explains more about what's it like for Shinobu to be in such a situation. However, emotions are very important so I actually found the new version of "Entry 79" better.

As a matter of fact, I would like the mixture of both of these versions the best :)
d chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
I liked the style that Chapter 2 was written in. The chapter was also very funny.

However, I am glad that this style won't go the "Shinobu's Diary". That would really ruin the atmosphere of it.
d chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
So this is what you are doing besides writing "Shinobu's Diary". I admit that showing Keitaro's outlook on the situations is a good addition. This way you can make some interesting details (not important to the story-line) unknown in the "Shinobu's Diary" and we, the readers, can find out here. That's nice.

I really enjoy your work.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
... Well I liked the last one sightly better, but this one still was good.

Nice work.

R.K.
Ryoiichi Matsumoto chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Aw, look now, my keyboard's all covered in blood. Thanks a lot...

I had a dream that began like that once; only, being male, I was the massager, not the massaged.
Ryoiichi Matsumoto chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
This one shows how the two of them seem to belong together, but the posted one shows her determination. And this one isn't emotionless, the original's just got a different approach as to why he's comatose than the posted.

Both are great chapters, but I'd like to see how the original version continues from this point. Would this change her approach to healing him, or would it change nothing?
AssassinKyeste chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
lol, great. finally she got what she wanted
BigFics2 chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
WTF! Not that this was distubing,it's was just unexpected...
Lanky Nathan chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Hahahaha thats sexy! ;) naughty naughty...i want more like this lol
Ruto Kuntai chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Wow, I liked this version a little better than the other one, odd isn't it?

Thank you, and thank you for making Chapter Four, it made me laugh, a lot.

Thank you.

Ruto Kuntai chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
HELL YES, NOW THIS IS A GREAT CHAPTER!

Ahem, I mean thank you for the "Great image."

Best work EVER, in the side stories.

However, it is requested that more of these types of chapters were to be made.

Please, thank you and your an awesome writer.

Thank you, it was one of the best.

Thank you!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Excellent work Jakin, this was by far your best work ever, even better than when Shinobu wasn't wearing any clothes when she was seventeen in that time chamber.

I mean the unfortune events there, if you can't tell my girlfriend just hit me in the head with the newspaper because of what I just said...

Anyway, thank you for the excellent work,

Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Awesome work Jakin (hopefully you don't mind me calling you that.)

This is the longest chapter I ever write, which is quite magnifcent. It amazing that it's been seventy six chapters since I first started reviewing your story; Shinobu's Diary.

You are one of the few writers I read that updates his stories more than once a month or so.

I am looking forward to the next chapter.

TornadoReviewer chapter 2 . 1/21/2007