Reviews for Northern Flight
Yoru chapter 29 . 5/14/2015
Hey WildIceDragon,

Hopefully this message finds you well. I really like your story and am sorry you have not continued it from this chapter. please know that not everyone is comfortable on commenting even though it is one of the best stories they have ever read ( such as this one of course) if you want more reviews as confidence booster or to help you grow as a writer, you can always publish your story in Wattpad as well. I promise the readers there are very very eager and would seriously request (some even demand since they love the stories they are reading so much ) for more. Dont give up on this hatchling you have bring forth into this world~~

Warmest regards
Yoru
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
yay they escaped!
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Neena shouldnt have shut the partner of her mind and soul out like that...Eragon wouldn't have done that with Saphira...and i dont think Neena should have done that with Hirador
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
that was close...i thought they were gonna get caught for sure
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Neena and Hirador...good names for them
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
im glad the unnamed slavegirl has made a friend
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
im so glad the slavegirl is a Rider...but who is her dragon and what is the girl's name?
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
good chapter...i just started book 4 of this series
Sigh chapter 29 . 6/21/2011
More?
speedlover chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
chapter 11, when she releases the stallion and says "help me with the saddle" turac replies, i think you mean to say hirador, but yeah this is a heads up! :) awesome story, loving it so far!
KELSEY chapter 20 . 10/30/2009
LONG CHAPTER!LONG CHAPTER!LONG CHAPTER!LONG CHAPTER!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

(Your story is great by the way. ;D)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Holy cow...this really tugged on my heart...how badly she was treated...but, it's a good start and I can't wait to read the rest...:3
sunthorn chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I love this story; please update again!
chris garcia chapter 29 . 2/15/2008
chapters 1-29 are just outstanding! Keep the good work!
The Mimi part of Iz and Mimi chapter 29 . 1/21/2008
please update! i love this story! please i beg of you T.T