Reviews for Her Doctor
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh yes, the hospital is her 'child', definitely. And she would feel helpless and angry.
I love House naming his wounds and future scars. And the fact that he figured out Cuddy had been in before. This is a great short, very in character.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
nice
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
good job :) I liked House's questions and Cuddy's comments :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Miku Siran chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
and that was awesome! i love the emotion u put into it and then the reptetion of the that line...'her turf, her territory' really awesome...i also love how u brought in that fact tha cuddy was pissed off and her interaction with house was very nice...great job!
HouseAddiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
OMG!

That was so good!

Seriously...

That was extremely well written and I enjoyed reading it thoroughly.

Loved the ending as well!

Birlliant work!

Much love.

HA
Snark-bait chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This was great; I liked House naming his gunshot wounds, very Housian. It rang very true that Cuddy would be specifically angry because someone came onto her turf to hurt one of her people.
Tidwell chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I like how House named his wounds "Insult" and "Injury". Love the Cuddy/House interaction. An excellent one shot.
PWCorgigirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Ah, it's one of the Kickstarters! I love this little story, with Cuddy being as fierce as a mama bear and seeking solace in House's quiet room.
bmax chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I really wish TPTB would've shown us more of the character's reactions to the shooting.

Nicely done. I can see and hear Cuddy prowling the hallways and making things right, yet feeling an overwhelming sense of guilt.

You should consider making this a longer fic. How about telling us about "tomorrow morning"?

Love your writing!
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Her baby - lovely.
The Jade Tipster chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
ooh...nice! update real soon, please, please!
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
The only problem I see with this is that it is way to short! Needs more chapters! PLEASE!