Reviews for Hidden Talents
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awesome story! Good characterization!
krysalys chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Again I commend you for your excellent writing style. Nothing for you to fear from me, and I do hope you continue writing as the muse sees fit.

I especially love reading Rodney whump, winkwink nudgenudge. ;)

LinziDay chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
LOL... cute!
KatGrl2003 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Damn. That's all I can say about that. Oh, I wish I was Elizabeth. Having both McKay and Carson wanting backrubs? I'm gonna have good dreams tonight!

Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
he he he, don't be nervous, it's really good, the trick is really to not give a crap what people think about you, i'm getting quite good at it ;)

It really is a good fic :D perfect i would say :D
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That is so sweet! And Carson at the end-LOL! It's true, though, that people pester you when you know what you're doing. What's especially nice is that it shows Elizabeth taking a direct interest in Rodney's welfare, which hasn't happened in a long while. Thank you!
zipsbudsgirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I love the fact that Carson thinks that he can blackmail Elizabeth *sniffle sniffle*... I cracked up when reading this. Too funny. Another job well done!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Really well written. Could be seen as shippy or pruely friendship (which i actually prefer)Nice little story! :-)
Reyson chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hey, welcome to the world of fanfic! I only just found this fic. You write very well! But I know exactly how you feel about being nervous posting! I have butterfies in my stomach and a painful knot each time I make a post! And I'm still waiting for the nervousness to ease - I wonder if it ever will! But going back to your fic, you wrote Rodney and Liz brilliantly! I can so imagine Elizabeth giving Rodney a back rub and he falling asleep on her! It made me laugh when she heard the snore! :D It was very entertaining and light hearted, so thanks for the great read!
laurelisland chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
How come it took me so long to find this fic? Glad I did, though. It's really, really sweet, but not too much - this isn't all that easy to pull off. The whole scenario is believable too - I could see them doing this in canon (a girl can hope, at least *g*). It would be interesting to see a little development of a few things from this fic, say, Rodney's feeling that he revealed too much of himself, or Elizabeth wondering whether he has nightmares. And certainly Carson's blackmail. ;) (Not necessarily in a sequel, just another fic. ... I'm not above begging either.) Your Elizabeth characterization is excellent too.

There's no need to play the newbie card. I haven't been a newbie in 5 or so years and you write better than I ever did. :) Besides, most writers are nervousness before they post, even when they're not newbies anymore. Don't let that stop you from entertaining us readers. *g*
Delka chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
enjoyable read
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Sweet little story. Very nice.
toasteronfire chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
OH M/W SHIPPY FLUFF! Thank you! It was a fun read and all the characters were spot-on.

I look forward to more from you!
S chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I liked it, it was cute. Love this ship too, not enough of it out there.
Llanea chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
i think its safe to say you dont need to worry about nasty comments, this was excellent!and the newbie card, i know all about that having use it myself but i still got more leway than you cos i only wrote one LOL