Reviews for Let it Snow
bg3929 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I've played in the snow at the beach a few times... (I'm from Cape Cod) Honestly, I think these two are coolest married couple currently on t.v. :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Brilliant! I love it!
Lugian Before Swine chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Aww. Me like. Added to favs.

~Lugian
Squint-1121 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
aw! i love it definantly should continue
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
GP~

WELL, haven't you been a busy bee! VERY cute ff! Being from D.C. end of the globe I think I'd be a little peeved too if I'd gone all that way only to have snow on the beach! BUT I'd definitely have to remember the camera too!...And a winter coat! LOL!

~G :D
egyptian princess of 1290 bc chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
ok hi i wrote a review last night, but i found something out this morning i felt the need to share. i was curious as to why it was snowing in cali so i watched the news it turns out it wasn't snow, it was a form of chemical alot of chemicals frozen. nobody knows wat kind, but they're running tests to make sure the people who were in it weren't in serious danger. but i still love your story ROCK ON!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Oh, you used it *Big Smile*

Love the line “Is that a snow plow?” LOL!

~W~
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I went to Disney for winter break but fortunately it was super warm! Then I came back to Ottawa..
Charlee B chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
real cute. It's crazy that there was snow in malibu. I live in montreal and we just got some snow last week. Crazy global warming...
Zucht chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Fun story! Good eye for the news and a creative way to take an unusual occurance and getting part of the Squint Squad there.
Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
oh my god i kno, this weather sux. imagine my suprise wen i woke up this morning and found out it was snowing in Malibu, i mean Malibu for heaven sakes. not to mention i think the weather is getting far worse.

ok off topic there sry, but this weather has me ansy, well i must say i loved this story, as i love all of the ones i read by you. wonderful job and good luck trying to survive the weather. YOU ROCK!
Grignard chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Haha. It's nice to know someone else was shocked because of the weather. I'm from Texas and we missed 2 days of school because of the ice. Cute Angela/Hodgins story. Write more :)
tefla chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Well, that is an oddity for sure. Snow in Malibu. However I couldn't be more interested. My city got about 4 inches (10cm) of snow today. So half an inch ... nothing big.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
teehee- thanks so much- i really love your writing anyway- and i squeeled bigtime when i saw a new angela and hodgins- thanks a lot- write another soon- thanks
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
He he you guys finally got some snow. Welcome to six months of Western New York weather. :) Although I'm sure that spending a week on the beach with the man who love isn't so bad. ;)