Reviews for Night of the Tentacle
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 3/27
This was fun.

Also, I put up a recommendation to Embers on my little running Forum Thread of things I've liked that others might as well. You can find it here: forum . tthfanfic index . php?topic8657.0

PM me if the URL doesn't show up.

Now, I know it's not as amazing of a recommendation as it could be, but I don't like giving out spoilers - I like to let people find out for themselves - , and this story was just too amazing. I hope it lives up to your expectations.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
VERY interesting story, especially when the Wryd Sister AGAIN, get their spell reflected BACK at them. :D Pricless!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this crossover!
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh so awesome and Sister's fate was funny but I would like to see them winning.
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I've only read this series about ninety million times by now. The trio of the main arc are my comfort reads for nights when I need something to occupy my brain that isn't dull.

I mean, where else can I get squid like this?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I am truly sorry I never heard of this TV show before this morning. While I enjoyed what I read, and I'm really getting to like the HEAT team, I'm sure I'm missing subtle nuances that fans of the show would catch. Great dialogue.
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love your Godzilla stories. The relationship between Nick and Godzilla is fascinating and I get sucked in more and more with every story. -
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
muy bueno
purrfus chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wild. Loved the bounce and the frogs.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Up to your normal standards of absolute excellence.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Man, this was fast-paced but fun! _ Very inventive. I'm getting to like these guys...and Godzilla, too!

Your details are very physical and very rich. Well done.
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
You sure know how to balence humer and action in a story.
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Poor FedEx guy, poor Xanatos too. Though I feel sorrier for the Feddie, getting chased by monsters was part of that "neither sleet nor rain nor dark of night..."

I think Elisa really should get a door hinge, really.

Nice continuation. Everything fit and all the tidbits you'd drop kept me interested.
death scribe chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Hi Varthara,

Just to sum up your fics-totally the Urban Legends part1.

Keep it up.
86145 chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I like the bit with the taxi.
jedikatie chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Another wonderful story, I especially loved the bit at the end where the Weird Sisters got it. 'Randy? Never, ever invite anyone in here again. Ever.'-I could just see Nick saying that. So when's the next installment? And I can hardly wait to see how Cameron Winter going to cause trouble for poor Nicky and company...