Reviews for Keep a Candle Burning
BlueWren99 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
"But if only I'd gone fishing with him..."
"I should have just gone fishing with him"

I hate it when Rodney and Carson's friendship is just forgotten so this is one of my favorite lines in the show. Great story :)
sez101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
no i didn't think it sucked at all i liked it, good job
brodieresa chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
this story does not suck at all! the very6 fact that i am reading this through a link to the stargate fan awards tell me that. i really loved that you showed this human side to rodney. usually, in most fics, all we see is his blustering and his being mean to people. i think that a lot of people forget that rodney is human and has feelings like the rest of them- he's just no good at expressing them. i also like that you put sam into the mis- especially since we know about how he can irritate her. this lets her see that he is quite capable of emotional depth. thank you for this fic- i look forward to reading the rest of your work.
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Very bittersweet - much better tribute to Liz than the "boys" at Bridge seem capable of doing! :)

*sniff* I miss Lizzie too & am glad you did such a nice job with this.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was really moving.

What is it with killing off doctors?

No one will ever be able to replace Carson!

I don't care how pretty she is!
fififolle chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Oh no it didn't. It was really touching and almost made me cry. I say almost, because it's better if I don't start, I might not stop for a while. Damn it. This was very beatiful, thanks.
Terri chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
What do you mean that this story sucks? It's beautiful. It's a loving tribute from Rodney to the friends that he lost. It shows a side of Rodney that we see with his facial expressions on the show, but they don't delve too much into.

I, for one, hope that you write more stories.
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This story doesn't suck at all- quite touching and wel-written, in fact. It was heartwrenching, listening to Rodney go through all the people they've lost, especially about Carson.

I may be missing something- what was with Elizabeth disappearing? I've watched the Seaso 3 episodes, and I can't recall when she foes missing. What episode was that in?

Anyway, great story- liked it a lot!
seanait chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
*gasp* sucks! i loved this! it was really touching! actually i really did *gasp* when you said that carson was dead (cries) and that weir was MIA! *sob*

poor rodney...

great story!

Shay
UhSir chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
No it doesn't suck. It's really very, very good. I loved it. I wanted to cry. I think you did everyone great honor. I read the whole thing and you know I don't read fics! Great story!
GaterGina71 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Sue, your stories don't suck. I think they are fantastic. You know how to portray the characters very well. Again, great job!
gabumon chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
this is a good story, really sad, but good
toasteronfire chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Lovely! After reading your fic, I'm so hoping we get some Rodney angst next season...
crazylizzie chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
meep *sniffs* wasnt expecting the lizzie part
Llanea chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Dosent suck, i thought it was sweet, like the idea of the candles.