Reviews for Giving to the Greater Good
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Ok. I love the end. And the gifts. And the Kyle "apparently cold at bottom hot" LOL the last sounds pretty weird XD
Whatever. I liked it. I think it's cute, in a weird way. And... and I do not know. Your written steal my soul (?) *dies*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I loved it! I really like how you repeated the beginning at the end. Those are my favorite endings.
Sam Marsh chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I really liked the way you described how they kissed. Seemed very original. Good work. Cute story.
Lizzybear54 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Cute! X3

Lizzy
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I always wondered why the hell smart people were so good a kissing D:

Its really cute. I love how you characterize Stan in your stories 3 you're a good writer, and your stories are very cute and funny.

Look forward to reading more.

ja ne

Kivea
MangoBones chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved this. I loved your version of Kyle, I dont see that version often.. if at all.
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Dude...you seriously tickle my brain. I think I feel synapses firing off that haven't before I read your work, and I'm pretty certain you could turn me on to any kink/concept/pairing you get into.
CinderDreams chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I wish you could have seen my face. I was going EP! half the time and flailing my arms.

This is total, EPIC win

Love it
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
i like your kyle. "i'm never wrong". he.
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow.

You know, you hve this amazing talent- every story you write is so DIFFERENT. So starkly different from other fics! GOD this was SUCH a cool fic. Even if Kyle was totally OOC. It was intended and I loved it to death. XD
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
KABLACKA!

Hahahahaha...

Like I said in another review, you have an incredible style. This is a funny and refreshing break from the cliched Styles that are taking over the world.
AIISA.D chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
...I can honestly say that this is one of the few fanfictions I've read in a long time that is what I can call AWESOME. DUDE! How can you be so GOOD at writing? I LOVE IT! I swear, you didn't rush anything, you made everything clear, it was all so simple and vague, yet attnetion grabbing and just...Just... I. LOVE. IT! Keep up the good work!
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I faved this... a WHILE ago. And now I'm crawling back to leave a review.

I love this. The teen magazine thing made me snicker, and I love how CEREAL Kyle is in this story. It's not the sort of personality I like to see on him all the time, but it's a nice contrast.

And the ending! Love. x3;
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
"Yaoi strikes me in the strangest places..."

I would like to inform you that I took this pervertedly.

I'm deeply sorry.

This, by the way, was AWESOME.

Totally going into my favorites.

You're a great author, I'm glad I read this :D
Mallory chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I absolutely love when Kyle is super smart, and also the submissive one. This is so well written, you remain my fanfic hero.