Reviews for Precious
DarkandLovely-2 chapter 9 . 5/5
Amazing story. I love how you ended it. It is very different from other stories I have read. Which is probably what makes it so amazing.
sandraj60 chapter 9 . 3/25
I've read this story again for the umpteenth time. I wish I had the proper words to convey how much I love and admire such an intimate and beautifully written work.

Simply breathtaking.
Rjones308 chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Not sure about this story. So depressing at do many points I almost stopped reading it. But I couldn't just stop without seeing it through. It dragged at points and was overly wordy. But when Brian describes what real love is, that it can be all hearts and flowers,but sometimes it's pain and frustrating and just plain hell-that was profound. That made it worth the sadness of reading.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
val chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
this is really beautiful and sad, and i can't believe you killed molly
JenniferC77 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
This is beautifully written. It's gripping, haunting, and heartbreakingly romantic. You did a fabulous job. Jenn.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Wow this was an amazing story. I love how you wrote Brian so close to his character in the show while still having him grow in a realistic way. The last two chapters were probably my favorite though. I loved the argument they had at Brian's loft. You did a great job with this. I would love to read more Brian/Justin stuff by you in the future.

Lupin111 chapter 9 . 12/30/2010

hope justin will be ok
suns and stars chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
good one
suns and stars chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
sad i hope brian can help
suns and stars chapter 3 . 5/1/2010