Reviews for What Really Went Down at the Look Out
Pooky Wooky chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Yea, Dende is too much of cutie... I can't see him being preverted! '( Lmao, Don't worri, you still write good.

Your Friend, PC
Agent Y chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
give me more give me more give me more god damn you. i want to see gohan 'showing off' to dende some more. *asks the next set off questions a rapid fire speed* whens the next chapter coming out? have you written it yet? will it show up with in the week? why havent you posted yet? cant you see how impatient i am? am i demanding? hell yes i am. now if i havnt made my point yet ill say it again, give me more god dammit, you keep writing or i'll... kill everyone you find dear to you *laughs maniaclly* *cough* *hack* *choke* phlem in my throat, any way great fic and keep writing...or else *laughs manically yet again*
Vindali chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
WOO! Go Dende! I wish I was him. I'd luv Gohan going all over me anyday! Er...I mean...I luv my husband. *nods* Yup *mutters* even if he *IS* pregnant with 5 brats
Kuritsu chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Nrr... MORE! Demanding aren't I? *grins* Ahem, now where was I? Oh, yes. WRITE, damn you! MORE! Pweaaaaaaasssseeeee? If you write more I'll... uh... review more? *shrugs and gives up pleading, after all, that F in Pursuasive speeches don't help much, ne*
lefcadio chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
lol! hehe that was cute! _ (in a strange kind of way...) :P
Morgause Nokami 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Ok, I think I'm gonna make you a favorite author _ (no need to say I like yaoi *again*, ne?)
Chi Shiro chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
*giggles* I bow to you oh grea introducer of yaoi to the DBZ section of . I personally thought this was kind of cute.
Zombie Pigeon chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
::giggles uncontrollably:: Oh man! I see what you mean about that episode _ I don't know if Namkes have nipples... That was great! Finish it! Please? I'd read it! ::giggles:: Gohan’s “showing off” to Dende...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
An 11 year old and a chibi having sex. You're sick.
ILIKESEMBIG chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
I onlt have one thing to say, or rather do. ::twitch::